Earthfury Alliance Pop Dying

Stay and fight. Recruit from Benediction lol
Whatever it takes.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not happy about any of it but I don’t want to repeat it all again on the same thread.

I heard about your guild transferring from one of my horde guildies who is basically an ally alt where he uses our AH or something and he told me everything. I obviously won’t repeat any of it here but yeah… he is not happy at all and does not want to leave but he will anyway.

We’ll see how everything else is in a month. My ally is staying regardless and I plan to spend all day ganking if it gets that bad so I can actually world PVP in this game. Not that the horde wanted this at least most of them, some of them don’t care and can’t figure out that the horde will leave a 100% server too. Here’s hoping it doesn’t get to that though with no expectations.

2 Likes

I used to play in loot goblins on your server back in early classic. A guild named Post Nerf just came back from kromcrush to you guys seeing as we are a dad pve horde server now.

Least they didnt go to benediction I guess? Hell, even my guild who kind of doesnt like how our server went TBC, has wound up with a “well if we xfer the next server is just going to end up the same” mentality now.

1 Like

Aside: Some of these servers are absolutely going to be destroyed in phase 2. Imagine trying to get into SSC as Horde on Benediction. shudder

Daily quest hubs will also be a no go for entire factions.

Blizzard has never offered free transfers for low pop to anywhere for free. Including faction imbalances

Offer free or paid transfers for PvE to PvP transfers. And comment on this centralized thread about the topic:

Not big deal. Already transfered to benediction. Having a lot of fun.

Plenty of fun to be had here for those with guts.

1 Like

Profits slip? They earn 25 bucks per character for every dying server.

Oh SSC will be bad, but what happens when Horde get wiped in TK. It’ll turn into a death loop.

1 Like

I highly doubt I could be convinced to transfer. I doubt my friends would. I would probably just quit instead.

3 Likes

I’ve learned a lot more about this story since these bigger long-term guilds transferred off. There’s more to it than the reasons given (reasons given: server recruitment pool not being good and newer transfers into EF speaking languages that are not English with even more racist stuff I’m not repeating) as well as the obvious reasons the outnumbered side has on PVP servers (too many horde on the server, fears of T5 raid/daily camping).

The more in-depth info is these guilds were not planning to leave. The initial reasons why they left were more due to guild leaderships romantic desires and a follower mentality from the guild members (solidified by the things mentioned in the first paragraph) with a ton, and I mean a TON of craziness thrown in. To the point where if I shared the whole story people would probably think I’m making it all up. However, there is proof of all of it.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. There are still currently alliance on Earthfury. For how long I don’t know. I have ally characters in two guilds who have not talked about leaving yet. I have to figure out my plans exactly for my ally if things go to hell since it’s not just some spy. I play it and have friends. A select number of these friends I care about enough to follow in some way, unfortunately.

Much of my horde guild and other horde on the server (who I’ll just call PVE minded) are not concerned about the idea of all the ally leaving with the result being it turns into a horde server. I still care a lot.

1 Like

I heard Faerlina is 3:1 horde to ally ratio these days and I’d definitely transfer my ally there, should they remove their outdated/irrelevant restriction limiting PvE to PvP transfers.

Hope it goes to zero, earthfury should be 100 percent horde.

1 Like

If you’re advocating for a PvP server to be 100% one-faction, you should just play on a PvE server bro. There’s literally nothing PvP about a one-sided PvP realm.

2 Likes

Naw, then I can’t grief bots on my alliance alt on the 2nd account

It’s more than just major guilds at this point. Several friends from different guilds messaged me on discord to let me know they left their guilds and transferred to follow those major guilds. Rather than give Blizzard more money by transferring some are just leaving the game. I am sure once T5 content lands and the summoning stone campingstarts at SSC and TK it will drive more to transfer/quit. TK will be the worst since when you wipe you will be spawned at the graveyard before your loading screen is done.

Thanks for the info. I don’t doubt that the SSC area and TK graveyard will be a problem even based on what happens at Kara and the 25 mans and these are both more annoying. Yes it’s probably best for people who are on the fence in general to just quit the game instead of handing over up to hundreds of dollars each for transfers.

2 Likes

I play on Earthfury and it sucks to see this happen.

1 Like

All I want to say is we may be 30/70, But will Give Hell to the Horde on Earthfury! We may die a lot because of imbalance, but we going to fight and give as much hell as we can! Why do you ask, because why the hell not. Fight and fight we must see you in the battle field Horde! mic drop

3 Likes