Earthen Ring Alliance Reconnections

Jubbyjubby is still ballin’. Haven’t talked to Reinholt in years.

1 Like

;0

remember jackter loot night??? she got so mad.

1 Like

What is with this new forum format? I DO NOT APPROVE.

1 Like

Hi Snub! I kind of am genuinely surprised to see an old friend replying out of the aether. Good to see you.

Probably Fairbanks; I was trying to coordinate with a few others to do the same too.

Zandriana
Lemming Juice -> Pirates Never Die-> Unified

Altarius

Human Paladin

Lorekeeprs and Fallout

So many familiar names here from so long ago.

1 Like

Heyy, Asheran! I was Ryakashi, a young human rogue. You used to give me gold and help me out, I remember you put Crusader on my Cruel Barb!

1 Like

Ah Enthoor, I remember you but do you remember me! It’s Ryakashi. I changed my name.

1 Like

Gambre - Dwarf Paladin
Avex - Human Rogue

Mostly played in Frost Watch when Hambone was GL, had a ton of fun with guildmates. Have fond memories of stealthing through MC after we had it on farm and seeing how far we could get with another guild Rogue.

SIGMAR
Human Paladin

Lots of guilds. Legends in our Minds and Equilibrium.

I dropped Paladin for Monk ages ago, and don’t really play WoW anymore, but I’m back for classic reckbombs, baby.

5 Likes

Same character I still play.
Aoifeana, Draenei Shaman Also played Caoimhe a human mage. Caoihme ended up dying as an alliance and came back as an Undead Mage.

I can’t remember the original guild I was in but I remember the guild I was in that branched off of it. Guild name was (and still is) Carefree. We changed servers when the free transfer happened. Some of the other characters I remember playing with were: Carmelo and Crowndglory (sp?).

I played this same toon but went by the name of Amarthader.
I had stints in the Eleventh Hour, Pirate’s never die, Sere Vala. Spent the end of Classic into B.C. raiding with Arkel and Lampades’ guild. Fond memories of inspecting members of the Keepers of the Keg and being blown away with the gear they all had.

1 Like

Saral, it’s Gazizzle. I’m in contact with several KotK members. Message me.

Hi Seven <3

1 Like

Gazizzle
Human Mage
<Keepers of the Keg> (before that <I Jump Around Ironforge>)

For Keepers of the Keg members, through various social facets I think I have an outlet to contact (in no particular order):

• Wissam
  • Tyrant/Supap
  • Drobo/Golz
  • Litania
  • Komma
  • Rine
  • Poppop
  • Xandal
  • Untamedfury
  • Snorand
  • Delesta
  • Lorial
  • Madox
  • Calonis
  • Disteny
  • Mornan
  • Kyoue
  • Vizious
  • Mornan
  • Kurandis

And possibly some others I cannot recall at this time (if I missed you, sorry!). Also want to point out, the vast majority of these players didn’t show interest in Classic whatsoever. But, if you need/want to reach out to anyone add me on BNet: Gazoo#1167

Celica - Dwarf Hunter (this toon)

Was House of the Amber Moon/Order of Sanctus/couple others, can’t really remember.

Gudnor (Dark Legend/OoS) and I still talk to this day.

Transferred off with Vanimekhalyk or however you spelled it and Jericho/His brother(?) I think, never really came back.

Some of these names are super familiar.

2 Likes

whatsup boys
Hounder (Einheriar) played a gnome warlock, also had a priest hordeside (elites). Contact me on discord hounder#0202

3 Likes

Celica I remember you! Had great times with ya man. Kordiat her. I still remember your bear was the love of your life!

1 Like

Hey dude, it’s Throl. Phantazm#1921 is my btag

1 Like

Oh yeah! I remember you quite well, my friend.

1 Like