Earth Elemental?

Why does a shaman healer have more dmg than most dps in arenas I face?
Anyone else having issue with this?
It should be removed for healer spec, and buff dmg instead.

4 Likes

how dare you talk bad about dwayne.

3 Likes

Ion plays shaman and he cannot win without this.

10 Likes

at lower brackets? yes. people have no idea how to counter it. at high mmr? no1 is using this leggo. check drainer, lontar and other top resto shamans Q at 2500mmr, they all use the earth shield leggo

just because the highest rated people dont use it, does not give it a defense for being a lame mechanic

5 Likes

Good one .

5 Likes

Earth ele is dumb and op

2 Likes

Xaryu and nahj are losing to earth ele and they are rank1 rogue/mage, also saw a lot more top rated ppl losing to it?

2 Likes

true BUT there are a lot of counterplays to earth elemental in 2s

Hunters: just taunt it with your pets and mend em - any class with a pet can taunt it
warriors: hamstring/piercing howl and play the kite game
rogues: same thing unless you play rogue/mage in 2s which i have no love for you
DKs: chains of ice and kite

same thing goes for every class, if you are struggling with it maybe dont clump together and let it cleave you down. this legendary need some tuning? def.

ur literally cooked

every 2700 mmr rsham cleave is playing it
and even things like rps play it into some things

“dRaInEr dOeNsT pLa Y iT bTW”

just kite it bro!!!

the game is so fast right now a majority of games at any mmr including high mmr end around 2 minutes

imagine spending an entire minute not doing anything kiting a set it and forget it pet ai while the rsham team gets basically 3 free goes and half your mana cause you cant play the game

thats dumb ur dumb

15 Likes

Reminder that earth elemental has been white swinging for like 100 damage since TBC and a 5 minute cool down should actually do damage without a legendary attached to it.

Remove ability to proc stuns and make it easier to kill for players.

There you go, I fixed it. Bring back fire elemental and mop btw thanks

Couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

resto shaman is the only healer that legit counter rogue/mage in 2s outside of earth ele paired with a good partner - i got to 2100 playing UHDK/rshaman and i have legit a 100% winrate vs rogue/mage. Hell, you dont even need the legendary to beat this comp, just pop your regular earth ele to chase the rogue to prevent restealths and its a free win.

I guess put another way, and this goes for BM hunters as well - why am I having to play against a single, or multiple, AIs while I’m also trying to play against 2-3 real players? It’s not exactly like the AIs are small inconveniences either

i’m talking about top tier resto shaman streamers, not random glads. lontar/cdew/absterge/drainer all are playing with the earth shield leggo these days at 2700mmr.

it does insane damage even on single target lmao what

if earth shield lego is just SO much better, why arent u using it?

1 Like

define insane damage. because mine is doing 1k - 2k crit top single target. rogues are doing insane damage oneshotting people on a cheap shot NOT kidney shot.

2 Likes

I totally get how the damage can be overwhelming, especially when paired with a DK to where its near impossible to get away from it, but honestly I would care WAY less about it if I didnt get knockdowned stun during my clone cast after i get through sheer and grounding that doesn’t DR me >.<

1 Like

also

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/fòxyllama

are all using it

so saying the top shamans are not using it is just a flat out lie/misinformation

9 Likes

nah 0 chance you aren’t trolling rn

5 Likes