Early tips?

Haven’t had a chance to play that much due to work so will be leveling a bit behind the curve.

Any tips? War mode or non?

Just looking for some advice on getting going. I will take the time to max out the dragonriding ASAP but figured some of you fine folks could share your insight :slight_smile:

Yes, always War Mode, the EXP boost is huge. You’re already planning on getting all the glyphs, so you’re set there.

A word of warning that you cannot get to 70 purely from the campaign. You’ll have to do a couple zones worth of side quests as well, otherwise you’ll finish the campaign at like 68.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
Do I just go out and do the dragonriding or proceed through the questline until it “introduces” you to it all.

You’ll have to quest to unlock dragon riding, after which you can go around and collect the glyphs whenever.

1 Like

The main story quests will funnel you into dragon flying & getting mounts. Beyond that, I would download Handynotes. It’ll show you all the dragonflying glyph locations and that will improve your flying experience ten-fold.

Def keep Warmode on. the xp boost is too good, and people didnt attack me once. They just wanna level up too.

1 Like

I worked with a horde on a few things. Even accidentally shot him once. Afterwards we saluted and went our separate ways. Kind of nice doing that.