Early Covenant/Spec Statistics

While I think you definitely have a point, I wouldn’t have chosen Necrolords even if they were numerically the best. It was a pleasant surprise the zone and story were a LOT more interesting to me than I previously expected they would be, but not enough I want to keep looking at them the whole expansion.

So other than my hunter, mage, and druid, there’s no way to tell how many of those above choices are due to the same reason.

4 Likes

Coming in clutch with the hard hitting questions

2 Likes

I went Night Fae on my mage even though I main frost on that character.

Figured the additional flexibility would be nice but dang does missing those three gauranteed BF procs blow.

I low-key hate this system. lol

9 Likes

Venthyr for Retribution Pallies is on par with Kyrian. Ashen Hallow is pretty great, even with the 4 minute CD. I’m really hoping they shave a minute off of it since Ret Legendaries took a nice nerf during beta.

2 Likes

86,000 to 5,000 is pretty telling… and it just so happens that the ones that have significantly more are always the most powerful… hmmm…

Your logic also falls apart as soon as there is something like 63,000 shaman in Necro, but only 45k in the next highest

3 Likes

So, after week 1 heroic and those outliers get pounded down deep into the wood, do you suppose we’ll see a lot of people drifting to different covenants or different games?

2 Likes

Yikes, Night Fae priests… I see I’m not the only priest that doesn’t like their spell.

Shame, because I wanted to join their covenant.

1 Like

Warlocks are rather spread out.

1 Like

Haha Im so torn on my Night Elf Holy Priest between Kyrian or Night Fae as her storywise

2 Likes

No, no. Like I said. I concede your point. These people aren’t ALL picking other things because they don’t like it. But it also remains to be said, there are really few people I know (at least personally) who had any interest in a covenant of ugly zombies. It doesn’t surprise me Necrolords is lowest picked at all. It just doesn’t help the covenant to have what I assume are bad numbers. (As I said, I wasn’t going to pick them anyhow, so I haven’t looked at it.)

1 Like

Yeah I think that might just be because of your personality you don’t hang out with people who like that stuff as much. I know lots of people who’s fav was Necro. Its clearly because of power, I mean there are 145k NF hunters but 11k Venthyr hunters?

1 Like

Its more than bad numbers. They function poorly as well, in a lot of cases. The 4 second channel for a 20% shield…not great.

4 Likes

I’m going to abuse this information and throw all my alts into their worst covenant

Edit: Without repeats. I want to collect all the sets after all. Necrolord is so unloved and I can’t just have all my toons in there. XD

1 Like

Interesting. So that’s 1.8mil character data.

Also Kyrian and Night Fae make up 61% of the total. I guess it’s not too bad, but each covenant having a population of 25% would’ve been ideal.

Most of the class/covenant combination are in the 1-3% of the total. While Night Fae Hunter (8%), NF Druid (9%), and Kyrian Paladins (8%) are massive outliers. Probably likely due to them being easier to solo in Torghast as well.

1 Like

No! Only 1%ers will do this!

Blizzard will make them all balanced so its even !

10 Likes

Stop talkin smack boi

1 Like

13 out of 24 Raiders in my team are Night Fae :expressionless:

3 Necrolord

1 Like

You cant use druid/night fae as an example for op or not op powers.

Night fae is the LITERAL druid cov.

I chose it without even considering powers.

4 Likes

I’m Venthyr and doing quite well actually. Guess Kyrian isn’t the only covenant for ret huh?

Also OP why are you only comparing to Necrolord?

2 Likes

Oh expect a lot of people to be scrambling to change classes/covs after tomorrow’s maint.

I forsee a LOT of nerfs getting handed out.

2 Likes