Dwarven or Ironforge guilds?

Making a dwarf character. Wondering how the guilds look for them

I would also love to know about any dwarf guilds.

The Dwarven Vanguard, Not aware of any others

But are they even active?

They’re the biggest dwarf one so, unless they suddenly took a break they’re active I’d assume?

If you come across an active Dwarven Guild, please let me know! Also if you are interested in creating one, im down to help as well.

Right now me and some other Dwarf RPers are trying to start a Dwarf RP guild called Heart of the Mountain. We are working out its ranking system and history at the moment. We would love to have you. And if our guild isn’t what you are looking for, there is another group for Dwarf RP known as the Assembly of Three Hammers. It is not guild specific and is run in a discord. The Assembly holds meetings about once a month, with other occasional events in between.

2 Likes

I have a lower dwarven warrior that would be interested in and if it works out I have some High levels I would xfer over here. How do I do about getting ahold of you?

1 Like

Well, well! Look at all these potential recruits! [A-RP] Heart of the Mountain

1 Like

I cant get on anymore today, tomorrow however I will whisper someone tomorrow.

1 Like

We look forward to hearing from you!

I sense great things in the caverns deep! We’d love to have all interested parties!

1 Like

Hey Ketka, you can contact us in-game, or discord DM me @Foggy#7840 and I’ll get you set up

you’ve turned off messages and friend requests friend

Can I join to mate. Obviously on my dwarf

if you want to join you can message me on discord as well #holywolf8689

I am sorry about that, all fixed now though.

I have my dwarf now, He is known as hammer Dwarf