Dwarf Priest LF raiding guild

Hello everyone,

I just finished leveling my priest to 60 and I am currently looking for a raiding guild. I have been playing this game since vanilla. I am looking for a casual environment that has an active community. My priest’s name is Famouspig. Hit me up in-game if you are interested or would like to chat more.

Hey Famouspig ( I LOVE THIS NAME LOL) we are The Greybeards on HeartSeekers-A 10/10 and 1/1. Our community has been together for over 10+ years, we are very active lay back guild. I would love to talk to you more and have you be part of the fam, I’m going to post a little about us below, I’m not sure which server you’re on.

The Greybeards> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge.

Heartseeker - Alliance

Raid Times:
•Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
•Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Contact us on Discord or in-game https:// discord.gg/uDJ26ZD

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378
CaptAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Peepz - Officer - Peepz#3392
Cybbers - Officer - Cybb#9708

Good luck

Heya Famouspig, You didn’t specify much in the way of times or server, but we might be a fit. Here’s my post about our guild: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Family & friends | Tu/Thu/Sat 9:30-12 EST

Hit me via any of the contact information listed if you’d like more information.

Contact on discord: Grastaff#5502
Contact on Atiesh: Grastaff
Contact on bnet: Gargamel#1894

I guess i should have specified that I am on the Incendious server