Dwarf holy priest

hello all.

I am currently looking for a new guild/server to move to
i am level 60 dwarf priest
with full clear on BWL, MC, ZG
my gear is mostly T2 or equal to T2.
i am dont have staff yet, Mc keep dropping leaf for a while now i believe it was 4 weeks in a row.

Vision Is recruiting all players, we’re working on a main raid team and have cleared BWL 8/8. Raid times are Mon/Thurs 9PM server time. Come join a guild where you’re apart of a family, not just a raid role.

we are at faerlina, if you are interested join us!

Hey,

Top Alliance Guild is recruiting a Dwarf Priest for either raid team.

Raid 1 - Tues/Wed 8:30-11
Raid 2 - Tues/Thurs 8-11

Current raid schedule Group 1 - Tues BWL/MC. Group 2 - Thurs BWL/MC

Feel free to add me on disc Yatze#0682

Server: Pagle PvE (East coast)
Guild: Honor
Raids: Tuesday + Thursday 9pm -12 server
Optional Sunday for ZG
Bwl 1:30 completion
MC/ONY 1:30 Completion
No competition for the Staff and we will help ya grind the Shadow.
Message Chillax , Baodien, Diannah
Cheers

If you have any questions or interested, feel free to contact me via discord.

Come visit Unity - Alliance Whitemane. Great group. Been around since launch. Solid leadership, fair loot process. Efficient runs. Tues/Thursday night raids @ 7:30 server.

discord.gg /kGna7kk

We have a real guild community here on Stalagg, ive had multiple people tell me this feel more like classic than any private server or anything they have been on before. Plus we get eye’s that drop all the time for us, lets chat via discord if you have a chance, add me @ Grand Warlord Maiev#0310

I’d love to talk today <3 Check out the recruitment spam down below to make sure we fit your times and goals. We’re a mature guild that focuses on familial environments while progressing at a reasonable pace (sub 1-hour BWL clears with casual mindsets and 95+ percentile parses). Most of us are 30+ with a good chunk late 30s and older. We understand family comes first, so let’s talk.

Hardcore Casuals - Incendius - casual/semi-hardcore
C’THUN DEAD | 10/10 MC | 1/1 Onyxia | 8/8 BWL
Zero-Sum loot system
Tues/Wednes 7-11 (server time, currently all content cleared Tuesday)
Most recent logs: Can’t link our logs, but look up Ayro and click into the guild through me.

Incredibly solid, close-knit core of players looking to fill out 2 slots for long-term positions in our core raid group to finish Classic and beyond (BC).

Originally from Thalnos, and with a few server firsts under our belts such as Onyxia and Kazzak, we’re looking to expand our ranks once again. There are no raid requirements other than basic consumables, but we do emphasize world buff gathering and have a night dedicated to summoning guild members around to collect world buffs as a group effort for some drinking and conversation. It’s completely optional .

We pride ourselves in our guild and raid environments, and firmly believe in bringing “the player and not the class”. While the raid channel requires push-to-talk (no more taco crunching), everyone is free to add to the conversation, make jokes, and have a good time. We are all here to have fun, as there is no need to sweat and scream over 15+ year old content, so let’s kill dragons and enjoy ourselves. We currently need:

Healer: (1) Any exceptional player.

There is no gear requirement. Classic is easy, and we can easily help you get geared in order to participate in our top notch raid community. If you’re willing to put in the effort, whether in-game or socially – come hang out and let’s kill bosses.

JOIN OUR DISCORD
/f8K7nyB (add this to the end of a discord link to join our server)

:question: QUESTIONS :question:
Message @Aerro#3488
Aerro#1143

hello! are you looking for a fri/sat raiding guild? we raid late night (i don’t know if thats what you are looking for) but we have a good group of people and are on Herod [A]. discord contact is - Hashmeer#4466

Hello cam,

Ragnarok is currently looking to recruit 1 Priest for our core raid roster. We are located on thunderfury and have a healthy server about 50/50 ratio. Currently clearing all content throughout the week. Please feel free to reach out to me if interested via discord.

• @GAINZ#2896

Check out invoke.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm PT Server is Bigglesworth (PVP). Willing to help with your transfer if your interested. Add me Bnet = Hostility#1831 or Discord = Hostility#0168