Dwarf and Troll are the best spriest races

I think it’s easy to say Dwarf for Alliance, Troll for horde.

But what about best rogue for PvP?

Orc
Undead
Dwarf
Gnome

I’m a firm believer in Dwarf rogue. Orc would be my Horde choice, I think hardiness is extremely broken / NOT blizzlike on Pservers Though. (IMO)

Stoneform is great In so many situations I’m not going to list them all.

1 Like

I’m not sure how a dwarf is spry or how that translates in to WoW…

Inner Focus has a cooldown. It gets cleansed, now what?[quote=“Jdpp-zuljin, post:40, topic:20167”]
In 2004 we wouldn’t be dispelling DP because we simply didn’t know any better.
[/quote]

I used to cleanse spam, so ya I ruined Shadow priests, warlocks, mages, druids, and shamans days

Nelf spriests will get the opener from shadowmeld.

Yeah but then you die because you’re a nelf

4 Likes

Cant prove you wrong, dwarf was best priest race in general due to dwarf priest racial.

I’ve played enough stealth classes to know that, all other things being equal, there is no racial bonus as good as consistently getting the opener in combat.

1 Like

Lol well you haven’t played enough pvp to realize that a instant heal that costs no mana that heals you for about half your life, or a racial that clears all blinds, rogue slows, bleeds, diseases, and grants you armor is infinitely better than one single opener that you MAY get if they aren’t good enough to silence it anyway

1 Like

Someone is a SWOFTY fan.

Loll well you haven’t played enough pvp to know that getting a stealth opener means you get to pick your battles.

Imagine if there were a racial that gave you first shot in pvp. The forums would be flooded with pvp tears.

There is… it’s called shadowmeld. And it isn’t flooded with pvp tears because real pvpers know its absolute trash.

Oh wow you got the opener on the rogue! oh he blinded you? and he is bandaging now? oh well now you are all by yourself with no stealth.

RIP

But seriously it’s clear you aren’t very good at pvp so I would just keep to myself =D

2 Likes

There’s a better thing than Shadowmeld… it’s called Steath.

People who want openers in pvp roll Rogue or Druid to get it, they don’t roll NElf for Shadowmeld.

All I’m saying is that one advantage to being a Nelf spriest is that you can get the opener because of Shadowmeld. That’s a nice perk and why a LOT of people who aren’t rogues roll Nelf in alliance pvp.

I will also point out that you say “prove me wrong” but your only rebuttal to anything seems to be “you’re bad at pvp”

You’re not one for logic, are you?

Let’s dive deeper and talk about height now.
Smaller races are harder to spot from a far, can hide easier and harder to target in groups.
Gnome Priests have everyone beat being at 3’ tall.
Dwarf Male/females sit between 4-5’ tall
Trolls however are 7-8’

Gnome wins

Gnome priests aren’t till like what? MoP? Wod?

No? I gave you many many many many reasons why it’s bad. If you didn’t read them then that’s your fault for being illiterate

Yes, it’s funny. Everyone is in agreement that shadow priests “melt faces” in pvp, but as soon one GETS AN OPENER then suddenly you, the PVP expert, are arguing that they are trash.

All because you don’t want to admit that someone else had a point.

Yup, that’s 100% what I said. Totally word for word. I am comparing them to other priest racials you can have that benefit you way better. BTW I love how your little brain came to this conclusion after everything I told you

Best how? You never clarified that part - there are many aspects to the game. Which aspect are the they best in?

Overall they are the best IMO. What aspect would you like me to clarify on?

Well, I would say that Undead look far better than trolls; and Dwarf priests just look silly. So in terms of looks - Undead Shadow Priests are the best shadow priests based on aesthetics.

1 Like