Duskwood is horde owned

Also, it’s “spelled”, not “spelt”.

Well, unless you hail from an inferior country anyway… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol what? You’re the idiot who claimed you could 1v4 anyone in my guild, and I challenged you to back up your smack talk, then you changed the subject and disappeared from the thread, you trash can.

Exactly why I don’t attack Duskwood on my Warrior, Priest, Warlock … etc. I do from time to time, but the cads can’t fight 1 on 1.
So we have adopted a hit and run strategy, gorilla tactics if you will. (you know the strategy that wins every war!)
And the allies cannot or will not adapt. Fine by me and all who seek to crush the alliance where they live.

FOR THE HORDE!

Not sure what you expect them to do. The see stealth pots dont work, and leveling a dh just to fight you guys in wpvp seems dumb.

We all know you can’t hold your own 1 on 1. So just stop, or back it up. We can set up something in one of the old arenas. STV or Feralas… since your new, those are the places we used to meet up and fight. When some1 wants to flash “how good they are”. AL vs you. name the time and place. I would love to stream this, or will you back down?

Umm. That’s how I say it lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll take that challenge! How about tonight at 10p eastern.

1 Like

Have*

I do it on a daily basis actually. When you take 4 RG members and add their IQs together, you get 3.

2 Likes

I wish DH could only see thru stealth, but most use cheat addons(SPY)… too hard to use the minimap and the skills given to your class to fight back? It is ok, I am an equal opportunity murderer.

You will never stop us. DUSKWOOD IS HORDE OWNED! Just move on, you can’t protect anyone.
Or do you need to watch the wrathgate cinematic or burning of Teldrassil again?
Horde wins, as we do what it takes. War is violent and good/bad people die. Welcome to WM, everyone is fair game.
Let the murdering begin!

Talk is cheap. Challenge is still there bucko if you want to put your money where your mouth is. I’ve got 3 others that would love to test your theory. Let’s see if you’re as big mouthed fighting geared players as you are fighting levelers.

Anyday, any week. I love sad epeens who spout! I’m not talking about gear. Typical ilvl douche. GL in classic where Ilvls don’t exist. What did you do b4 ilvls? suck? As you can’t play w/o add ons or can you not fight w/o help from your buds?
Bring it lil child. Arena STV or Feralas! name it and when.

Gauntlet dropped.

lets see who can actually fight 1vs1 in the game. We all know ally has the cowards

Mmmmm you are a 401 ilvl tank that that ganks in Duskwood because you clearly can’t kill anyone of your level.
I challenge you to get at least 1550 rating in arena and get at least to 420 ilvl then I can at least use you as my punch bag otherwise you are not worth anyone’s time.

1 Like

I played in vanilla and played just fine with keybinds and UI additions as a sham and paladin. And why are you bringing ilvl into it? You sound like someone who’s insecure because they’re too afraid to do content to get gear. This game isn’t hard lol.

Also you’re calling someone a coward but you run from 120s and can only gank sub-60s lol. Use your brain bro.

1 Like

says the $%@# who only fights in contained environments. Arena - STV or Feralas/ I would love to show you the real WoW

Hahahahahahaha I play this game for World PvP, you think I’m only good in instanced PvP? My guild is World PvP, I’m always with WM on, seriously get gear and make it a fun at least, I will have not fun chasing a cow that will only run from me the entire map or you think because you play tank people can’t burst you down easily? Hahaha get ilvl then challenge people otherwise you just waste our time.

You brought Ilvl into it., I just responded. We suck I guess for having more than 1 character and jobs. I just like WPvP and you will never stop me from owning DUSKWOOD.

Again: you cannot protect the npc’s, flight masters or low levels. And any 120 that tries to challenge 1 vs 1 can’t stand up. I have killed each 1. 1vs1! Every 1 of you is a joke, 1vs 1!

Horde will never waiver! We own and will conquer all contested zones!

Sisters and Brothers Unite: FOR THE HORDE!

BRB, gonna faction change back to alliance so I can :poop: all over this druid…

3 Likes

Let’s split the payment 50/50

lies i play ally too, you only flag for invasions or when the quest comes up to kill 20+ for the reward. Just sit down child. No1 care how big you think your epeen is, or would you like to challenge 1vs1 against some mains on the Horde side? I thought not. SO SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, real men are talking.

Again, I was talking about character levels, not item levels. You appear to be too stupid to distinguish between the two. Secondly, you’re bragging about killing people afk on flight paths as a guardian druid. And you’re apparently not that geared either. If you were as powerful as you say you are, you wouldn’t be running and hiding when 120s come.