Duskwood is horde owned

I’m sure I could put a group together that would make duskwood uninhabitable.

2 Likes

I think I know who you’re referring to! Would they be soldiers of fortune and if you can find them you can hire them known as the A-team don tonta don tonta don.

2 Likes

You know it! We did quite a number last time in the oce servers with stormherald…even when outnumbered.

1 Like

Am I going fkn crazy or am I the only one that thought Heretic was Perci?? AM I A CRAZY PERSON?

I swear you Paladins all look the same to me.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be grouped up in the same category as that guy who responds to his alts.

Percival is also galath

1 Like

You rang!:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Say what!!! I’m totally the one with the BEST hair. Hand down.:rofl:

1 Like

So yea percival is galath, but as you can see galath has a better 2’s rating (cough)(cough)

Credit to mr tank with his monk and priest for galath having a better rating then percival.

1 Like

Hahahaha.

Heretic you’d have to go WAYYYY out of your way to do that. First you’d have to join a Ruin related guild.

Afterwards you’d have to eat several handfuls of paint chips from your local paint shop. If they have any of the vintage lead versions, these are ideal.

Follow those paint chips up with a shot glass of paint thinner, and then wash it down with the rest of the paint thinner in the 1 gallon can.

After you manage to get the paint thinner down you then need to consider running your forehead into a stud in your house somewhere. Preferably one that is a load bearing so there’s little to no give and more than sturdy to do what we’re looking for.

After those things are done, you’ll need to login to the game, find anywhere from 4-32 players to group up whom have also done the RG pregaming ritual.

From there you’ll need to seek out a level headed, fully sober non brain damaged player to kill while only using AoE abilities. This will ensure not only that everything in the radius dies from complete aids, but also lag out.

Finally, ensure to brag about as often as you can to your mommy and daddy so they can tell you how proud they are to have raised such a smart and skilled player.

3 Likes

Sheesh. That seems like entirely to much work. In fact just reading that made me tired.:joy:

1 Like

Really gotta hand it to RG and their members dedication to stay completely brain dead at all times.

3 Likes

It’s a one way trip to the looney bin.

Mickas went silent! He must be guarding darkshire.

2 Likes

The fear that we’re coming has finally set in. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

xD duskwood owned by horde weeeeeeeeeee

duskwood is in the PROTECTION of the darkshire swat team put them on farm DUSKWOOD will be OURS.

FOR THE HORDE.

1 Like

Now there are a few RG members that I’ve meet that aren’t to bad. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You must be a goblin in real life…cause I did not understand a thing you said.

That is my point. We have been at this long enough that they founded a guild in response. And most of their 120s spend all their time guarding Duskwood and still can’t stop us.

Talk about stroking epeens. If I hear 1 more nubette talking about achievements or mythic content… yawn. Like those who post on the forums only have 1 character to choose from. laughable…

We will never stop. Try and protect Duskwood Npcs, low levels or even flightmasters. We will never waiver.

LOK’TAR OGAR! DUSKWOOD IS HORDE OWNED!

1 Like

Its kinda hard to stop people that can stealth from doing anything. But the cat and mouse game is fun.

1 Like

duskwood EAZY PEAZY darkshire swat team is a small squad they cant deal with numbers. i will be back in 2 weeks will join the FUN TIME FARMING LOW LEVELS.

Methegoblinsisback

1 Like