Duskwood is horde owned

There isn’t any trying to stop you, at all. You attempt to run, then get nailed to one of Duskwood’s many trees over and over again until you get bored and give up.

You’re welcome to keep at it, but if I was you, I’d find another zone to harass. STV? Hellfire? Your call. As long as you prey upon the weak for fun, We’ll be there to put you down.
EDIT: And the Alliance I hang out with don’t attack lowbie Horde zones because we have some class, Unlike you and your husband, Alzzarn.

5 Likes

hmmmm…never heard of that stupid guild lol. How often you guys try to stop gankers in duskwood? Must be a shard related issue then right? Cause i love that zone.

personal opinion here i dont feel that a ganker has been defeated by death alone in Duskwood. You need to make him leave the zone or camp him. Cause he came to this zone to kill lowbies and you came to stop him. You might have stopped him on one occasion but depending on the ganker it might take more and duskwood is a large zone.

and sitting in darkshire saying how crappy these horde players are…instead of actively trying to stop them from ganking ANYWHERE ELSE in the zone. Is hilarious.

Its like are you trying to comfort these lowbies? Let them know kinda that you dont plan on stopping them unless they come to you…a 120 in duskwood?

cant help but laugh.

keep ganking how you gank Ras.

Edit iilah i just checked with the rest of duskwood community. We dont want you. But maybe those down in stv do.

3 Likes

I pray on anything that moves in duskwood…

Mickas your hair…it makes me cringe. I’d give you some of my hair secrets but unfortunately you are not privy to it.

Edit: also it’s thallasian not broken English…sir

4 Likes

Funny that you’d mention my hair. Makes me grin.

Do what you want, but as I told these trashcans earlier in the thread, I have no problem taking you to the curb with them.

Also, it’s spelt “prey”.

Theres a dh with a coral pod in duskwood and a rogue that does everything he can to avoid fighting 120s. Such pvp, much wow.

2 Likes

Most of this discussion seems to be between people in another datacenter. I knew before looking at the realm they weren’t talking about ours when someone said Duskwood is usually dull.

1 Like

yeah… only in your backwater shard my friend

maybe try in Classic.

Yep thanks for the correction, it’s late and my brain was shutting down.

1 Like

Thanks, finally got the mace to drop.

1 Like

I get a very bolvar fordragon feeling from it.:cowboy_hat_face:

I just love that for hours I made all the 120’s into a taxi service from taking down the only two flight masters in the game. lol, I enjoy your time Mickas! I notice you try to camp me but like all you fail. You also never fight 1 v 1 and the one time we did I had 60% health and you attacked before I could heal up, and I had none of my cooldowns. I didn’t complain though I just took my loss. You on the other hand cant take a loss.

Also, it’s not us preying on the weak, we are just enjoying WarMode. If you want the bonuses of WarMode then you take the risk of someone like me coming along and murdering you. The one easy fix for all of this is just switch WarMode off. WarMode is a choice, not a right!

All I see Mickas do is sit in town and never guard lowbies. if you wanted to stop me you would actually try. If what you are doing now is trying then you suck at it. lol

4 Likes

Probably comes to duskwood. Sizes you up(by checking out your mythic progression and arena ratings online). Decides you arent worthy and then leaves while you continue to gank uneffected lol.

I think we’ve established that you’re too terrible to murder anyone who isn’t 80 levels below you.

Everyone always assumes you only play one char lol

1 Like

As Classic is days away :grin:! Let the battle in Duskwood approach even more of a fever pitch. The alliance tends to have 5-30 people defending at all times of day. Mission accomplished! When we started doing this at the onset of WM, it was very dead. Now a year later almost always a constant battle rages.

As the alliance tries and fails on a daily basis to deter and stop us; Congratulations fellow Horde. Not even with their addons like SPY can they stop us.

Long live WPvP! FOR THE HORDE! FOR SYLVANAS!

1 Like

You of all people should not be calling people terrible. You talk to your own alts on forum threads and brag about beating people 4v1.

You and your the epitome of awful.

5 Likes

I shall do my best to purge you warmongering filth from the beautiful land that is grand Hamlet!

Stand as one! For the alliance

1 Like

That wasn’t shots fired, that was a hand grenade.

Mickas I go to duskwood on occasion. I do recall seeing you guys there I think…

4 Likes

Oh we’ve seen him before I think the 1st time I went ganking with you in darkshire. We ended up meeting them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably, them and Terran have been the only ones that bring numbers. Otherwise the 120’s that come usually take dirt naps…along with cannon fodder lowbies.

2 Likes