Durrrrrrrrr Delete

Hello,

I’m Pxl with Passive Aggressive. We’re a 6/10M guild on Area-52. If you’d like to talk I can be reached at btag- Wes#12170 or Discord- Wes#6205

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hey there, Mango Bay (6/10M) is looking for a few more members to supplement our core on our current push to CE in Castle Nathria. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. Looking for a few solid dps and a resto shaman.

We have been a longtime group of friends playing together dating back to early Legion. If your looking for a place where people have fun and get along while downing bosses then look no further. While we expect people to perform at a certain level we are an easy going group of people to get along with.
What we expect of you; a player who is pushing there class as far as they can go and is looking to constantly better themselves. Someone who comes prepared for raid with everything needed to kill bosses, and the right attitude. If you feel you can fit these criteria then contact me below and we can talk about the future.

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Hey, we are currently looking for an R Sham

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

High Priority
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Flex roles

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

Hey man! I’m the co Gm from the guild Breakfast for Dinner on Hyjal. We are a 6/10 M with council at 3% (ideally kill Monday). We raid Tuesday Wednesday and Monday from 8-11pm PST. Would love to talk!

Hey there,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) 7/10M is currently looking for a resto shaman for our weekday team. We raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

We are in the market for a resto shaman. 6/10M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to give me a btag add if you are interested -
Conzeula#1172

Recently Rebranded 8/10M Guild!

All spots are competitive and we are constantly looking for exceptional players. Do not hesitate to apply if you believe you would be a solid addition to our roster.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
◦ Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ (OPTIONAL) Sales Sunday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)

End of Shadowlands Goals:
» Top 50 US
» Hall of Fame

Requirements and Expectations:
• Previous Cutting Edge experience (preferred)
• Competitive logs (current expansion/tier)
• Highly motivated & always seeking to improve
• Mechanical ability is important, especially early on
• Understanding of your class and how to research it
• Ability to read and understand logs
• Ambitions of Fame Slayer (HOF) or previous Famed Slayer (HOF) experience

BFA Accomplishments:

• 12/12M CE

We are interested in players who enjoy playing the game at a high level while also pushing rank. This means you’re expected to fully understand your class while also learning new encounters quickly. We run a competitive roster, so feel free to apply even if we’re not looking for your class at this time. Constructive criticism is a part of raiding, so if you cannot handle it, do not apply. Our current roster is comprised mainly from players who have high end experience, some as high as top 10.

Please apply here before contacting us: https://forms.gle/hgqbCy9R6vyityDZ7

Contact Information
Guild Master: Dath (Btag Dath#1483)
Officers: Datboimage(Btag Randyftw12#1195), ZepherWW(Btag Zephyr#11394), Laudso(btag Laudso#1204)
Recruitment: Randyftw12#1195, Laudso#1204

Hey Nemee, Formula is a 6/10M Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras and we are currently looking for Resto Shamans. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. My btag is jleester#1959 and my discord is Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!

Hello there! We are an Alliance 6/10 M raiding guild that raids only twice a week (Tues and Thurs 8-11:30pm EST). I’d love to chat with you more about our raid team! Hmu on discord if you’re interested! @Phantix#8896

Hey there!

Mango Bay (H)(Illidan) (6/10M) is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

MM Hunter
Fire Mage
UH Death Knight
Resto shaman

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Add Draven#3571

Breakfast for Dinner-Hyjal

Hey add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
Would love to talk to you more about joining.
We are behind on your current prog, 3/10m - If that’s a deal breaker I apologize and wish you the best.
But We have a VERY strong core group of players, and more importantly a great group of people.
We have Multiple KSM’s and 2k+ rating pushers.
Some AMAZING healers you’d be healing with. Ex - Top world guilds.
Lots of exp on the roster. Guild is something special and I’m not just saying that. I hope reprog on some boss’ isn’t a deal breaker and to hear from you soon.

US-Illidan (Horde). 7/10M “Play Off Me”. 8/10M this week. Send me a pm if interested
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Bnet: LQW#1550

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Hey there! I think we might be PERFECT for you!
Our guild A Night Off on Stormrage Alliance is 6/10M. We have multiple teams but need a good holy pally for our first team.
Team: Parses on Trash raids Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
HMU if interested!!! DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785

Hola, you are very popular, but if you haven’t found a guild, Stay Down is recruiting on Area 52 horde, we raid tue/wed 9pm-12 EST, we’re currently 6/10M with a very close pull on Council. We’d love to add you to our team.

Bnet: Roflcoptor#1431

Hey there!

US-Area 52 7/10M SEEKING DISC/R SHAM

Raid Schedule:
We raid 3 days per week during progression.
Tuesday through Thursday: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

What you can expect from us:

• A progression-minded raid team with emphasis on improvement
  • Low tolerance for consistent failure
  • Guild repairs
  • An active guild with plenty of social opportunities
  • A very active discord
  • Plenty of adult humor

What we expect from you:

• Knowledgeable in your class/spec
  • Research fights in advance of new raids/encounters
  • Consistently execute encounter mechanics
  • Willingness to accept criticism and adjust playstyle when needed
  • Gear properly gemmed/enchanted at all times
  • Prepared with potions
  • Not a douche

Guild Cutting Edge Achievements:

• Ny’alotha
  • The Eternal Palace
  • Battle of Dazar’alor
  • Uldir
  • Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • Tomb of Sargeras
  • Nighthold
  • Trial of Valor
  • Emerald Nightmare
  • Hellfire Citadel

We have many more Cutting Edge equivalent achievements dating back to Wrath of the Lich King.

If you are interested in joining,

Our WoW Progress is always up to date, but if you would like more information, please contact:
Snobby#1357 - Guild Master/Raid Leader

6/10M Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm CST, contact me at otbdave#1437 on bnet or discord, same name on both.

Icelandic Gustavo Force - Stormreaver

Hey! We’re a 2 days, 8 hour guild looking for a resto shaman :slight_smile: Feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

< PepeLands >
Currently in Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic
Bloodcouncil P3 Prog

Currently Recruiting:
MM HUNTER
BOOMKIN
RESTO SHAMAN
VENTHYR HOLY PALLY
ANY MAINTANK / OFFTANK

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 215il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Recruiter: rigena#3607
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
Recruiter: Rigena#1810