<Duplicity> 10/10FCN H 4/11M SOTFO Raiding/M+/Sales/PVP and more! Area 52 [H]

Been a while since the last update! The team has been EXPLODING we are about 10 solid players away from comfortably running Mythic content every weekend (filling 20-25 but are building that bench bby).

As of this evening the team knocked out Jailer in Heroic securing AOTC and are looking to jump into Mythic Progression next weekend with the Holidays finally letting up! Get in on this great team while you can!

bumpy bump!!1

Funny people who are welcoming and goof off while still pushing bosses over. Whether youre new, returning or grizzled veteran of the game uoull find a place here

1 Like

Started our push for M+ sales this week! We are working hard to have in guild organized teams for M+ sales! If you are a M+ pusher looking to make some money, we have a great place and a great opportunity for you! Come see us!

Came for the AOTC, stayed for the guild. They are a solid community with longstanding history and put there members above drama/bullshlt. If you are tired of guild hoping and want M+ groups daily with mythic/heroic raiding on raids its the home for you. Every member I have talked to has committed there all in bringing characters from all other servers just to say they are Duplicity. Also they hate Canadians so we are classified as “north duplicity”.

1 Like

Mythic week bump here! We have a solid group of gamers here, loads of guild activity every night!

1 Like

Still trying to find futa’s corner…pst for help

1 Like

We have a red head

1 Like

We also hand out pets and snacks

1 Like

I known kobk for 7/8 years and we always chill and kill things together. Sometimes we hug too. Overall, fun guild we pew pew things and chill and then kill more things. We know how to progress and smash our heads on difficult bosses till we win, we ain’t no quitters!!! Kobk does not give pets as much as I like though, he give bear hugs only! Bunch of nerds that kill thing together come and chill!

1 Like

Need more Canadians, its lonely with just 2 of us here… also i have dank memes :open_mouth:

Great job tonight folks! 1/11M!

Skolex down and Des to 30% on the first night! Lets gooooo! 4/11M goal for the first weekend? Yes please.

2 Likes

Happy Reset Day Eve! We’ll set out cookies for new players.

Kill bosses and make fun of our raid leader for lolz

1 Like

Join the squad, push some keys, slay bosses… what more could you ask for!

1 Like

Getting ready for a big weekend in Mythic! Still looking for some solid range DPS to fill out the core! Lets goooooo!

Bumped by xomoke

Sunday bump day! Come raid with us.

1 Like

Fun raiding experience with people who can joke about anything then get serious on pull. Friendly guild and everyone helps everyone! This is a throw back to how guilds used to be. Not just a place to push bosses over but a home where you meet sometimes life long friends.

1 Like