Current Prog: 8/12M
Available times: everyday 8pm-1am EST

Character name: Deleetm/Deleetl
Class: Monk or Warlock
Spec: Windwalker/Brewmaster
ilvl: 479 - monk 477 - Warlock
Current Prog: 10/12M
Available times: everyday 8pm-1am EST

No fresh guilds please looking for an established guild in the 10-12M range.
If you want to know more about us please add me
@ Greenlee#1876 btag
@ Renic#9308 Discord - best way to reach me

Still looking! We both have some other alts we can work on for going into SL as well!

Also have this lock im working on its not done any mythic raiding yet but ill have it geared soon.

we could def use a player like you

Hey Renic,

If you are still looking for a guild, we may be a good fit for you.

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!

Would be interested in talking with you both. My guild is currently 8/12 M with Illyg at 12%.

Very high skilled group.

9pm-12am est tues / thurs / Sunday

illmerica#1459

[The Scarlet Renegades] is recruiting 2 melee dps and 2 ranged dps. We are 3/12 mythic looking to push some mythic bosses. We raid Wed/Thrus from 730-1030 pm est. We are a fun group of people that still value progression. We also run ton of Mythic plus.

If you have any questions pst me here or in game @ planetexpres#11600.

we swapped horde guys this is Renic so we are no longer looking for a guild on stormrage.

Greetings Renic!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.