Duo LF raiding guild 4/9 M exp

Hey there! I’m Exxiee, I help recruit for spaceshipjuicebox on Thrall.

We are a guild that has been together Since S1 Shadowlands, we are looking for fellow like minded relaxed but prepared gamers to keep pushing content in 10.2! We only raid 4 hours a week and we are extremely efficient! We love playing the game and we don’t need to make it another “job” we have very competitive DPS and we expect you to keep your character up to date and doing weekly M+ keys!

We’re currently 9/9H and 3/9M.

We raid from 10:30 pm EST to 12:30 am EST (7:30pm-9:30pm PST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Currently Recruiting:

---- DPS ----

Healers may be possible it will depend on experience.

Discord is the platform we use for coms. Having a working headset with mic are required. We usually prefer to leave our channels on PTT, but we need raiders to have the ability to communicate and call out mechanics when asked.

We are using RCLoot Council, weakauras, DBM (BigWigs) etc.

If any of this might interest you, you can contact myself:
Battle.net : RAINB0W#11219
Discord : Exxiee

==

bump, still browsing!

Hey Droegonn,

We’re looking for dedicated players to add to our AOTC weekday raid group. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm CST. Our team is currently 9/9H, 1/9M.

Please message me on Discord if you’d like to chat further: schnookmz

Thanks!

Greetings Droegonn! We define ourselves as a “Mythic explorers” guild, meaning our goal is to get a quick AOTC and then get into Mythic raiding without making CE our objective. We are looking for a few more active players to complete our roster and make it possible to get into Mythic raiding consistently. Our raid schedule is Tuesday: Optional Casual Alt Raid night (always one difficulty level below the prog raid) Friday raid progress or fresh 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Saturday night raid progress 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Our highest priority in terms of recruitment is having active and reliable people who are motivated in exploring the content with us in an efficient way. Currently 3/9 mythic.

Recruitment needs

-Any Ranged DPS.

-Any Healer with DPS off spec.

-Always looking for dedicated competent nice players regardless of spec/role.

Please reach out if you have any questions or want to start a conversation.

Sontaient-Whisperwind Blizzard: Balogik#11684 Discord: Balogik#7102

Hey mate, I am need of both of classes that you all provide.

Here’s our recruitment post if you wanna get in contact :slight_smile:

Hey, how’s it going! Our guild Commit Alpha - Stormrage may be the right fit for you depending on the days you are available! This is our guild recruitment post of each of our teams, if any of them seem interesting to you in particular, we’d be happy to hear from you! It would appear that our green team would be best with what you’ve stated, but we wanted to let you see what else we have as options.

:dracthyr_comfy_red:Red Team -CE Focused. (5/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9 N ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus) Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm -11pm EST. These times may fluctuate as Tuesdays tend to be a cleared content day Recruitment: Accepting Exceptional Applicants. Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:dracthyr_comfy_green:Green Team -Casual Mythic Progression. (4/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9N ATDH, 5/9M Aberrus) Raid Times: Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm. EST Mythic Raid history is not limited to applying, however, experience is preferred. AOTC previous history is also an added bonus. Logs are still reviewed and considered for applicants.

:dracthyr_comfy_blue:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. (9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDH, 9/9 H Aberrus) Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST Recruiting for Ranged raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere. AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed.

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:–If you want more information you can also reach out to Saylen11 , LronChris , and Nocthios via discord.-- :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I’ve pulled out the important information for you for ease, but here’s the post if you’d like to go over it with more details inside.

Bold may be a good fit. We are 4/9M and looking for the final fit to our raid team!
We raid Sat/Sun, 8:30-11:30 est.

If interested, hit me up on btag. Reluctor#1255

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality (located on Stormrage), is currently looking for dps spots to fill our last couple spots on our progression roster! We are currently 3/9M and raid 9:30pm-12:00am EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have our casual/alt nights on Fridays at the same time and every other day you can find people hanging out in discord running keys or playing other games together. Our goal is to progress as far into mythic as we can while still providing a fun and welcoming environment for people to come spend their free time.

Please reach out if you are interested so we can chat more! I would love to make sure we are a good fit for each other!

I look forward to raiding with you!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

Hey there! We are definitely on the lookout for solid ranged dps to join us in our 2 day pushes.

[H] Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldnt be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
3/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: N/A
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Heya! Dunno about your availability but we could use a couple of competent dps to add to our team! We’re about to kill council so we’ll be 4/9M soon which is where you guys are at. More info about us in post below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hey! Would you be interested in a 7/9M guild that raids twice a week? (Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST). If so please message our amazing leader on discord @phani

Hi Droegonn. If you’re interested in an AOTC raid group, <Murloc with a Glock> is a great group for couples! Check out our info below.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey! Im from Magical on Area 42 we are 4/9mythic and looking for some ranged dps players to round out our team . We raid Wed/Thurs from 10pm-1amest . Contact marloe on discord or marloe#1118 on battlenet!

Hey Droegonn - I am an officer in Coup, we are on Zul’jin and we raid T/W 8-11PM EST with an optional alt heroic clear on Friday’s.

We are looking to add some like-minded, goal-oriented ranged DPS to round out our mythic team. We are currently 4/9M in AtDH. Reach out to me on Discord @alphaomegaragecastle or BNet: AlphaOmega#11664 if you want to talk more!

Hey! I am a officer for a guild called to the ends of the earth on stormrage, we are currently pushing mythic 3/9 , and our raid days are Sunday and Tuesday 8-11 pm est, We also do keys together, and we have guild events like drunk keys and alt raid runs n stuff! If you have any questions id love to answer whatever questions you might have.

btag: peppers#1522
disc: peppers7566

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team healers and dps!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hello! Settle Down on Stormrage is looking to fill our M+ raiding roster. We are currently in our 4th week of raiding and are 7/9H. We raid Tues & Sun from 8pm - 10:30pm EST.

Reach out and we can chat more!
Tempyi - Recruiting Lead
BTag: Syrtis#1374
Discord: syrtis1

Hello my names fade ,
I’m the recruiting officer for retirement home on area 52 , we are 3/9 m and looking to push . would like to chat with you and see if we could possibly be the guild you are looking for , we raid Tuesday -Thursday 830-11 Est and heroic clear sat
Btag - wolf#1686
discord-lincolnswolf#1321

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!