Duo LF Guild - Area 52 Horde

Any actual guilds out there? So far it seems like a bunch of mega guilds that literally have zero people skills. 500 members, 0 online in discord unless a mythic raid is taking place, once the raid is over discord is empty again. Like why even have or be in a guild if you aren’t going to be social… MMOs are meant to be social, hang out, chat in discord, play other games from time to time. Anything out there?

We will be looking to raid, run dungeons, maybe some BGs, prep for the next expansion, mount and Xmog farm.

You can always join ahjin located in area 52

Thanks for the reply, what is the guilds main focus in regards to content? We will want to raid end game, probably H and H+ as my wife has never played retail and it has been years since I have played retail. All raid experience comes from Classic and SoM for us

Hi i am the GM and RL of Hits Hardr Thn Depression Illidan Horde Used to be known as The Boyz achieved Aotc in every tier, guild fell apart due to interpersonal drama with the co-GM and our tanks we are reforming to finish up heroic and then hopefully push into mythic if the roster boss permits. we do alot of m+. Raid times at wed-thurs 8-11EST our core is 8/11H guild is 6/11H

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Do you have an active discord community? Tired of joining these guilds that seem to think you only need to socialize at raid time and then dip until next time. I ran a guild through Classic and SoM and being active in discord was a requirement to be apart of the raid team.

Also looks like you are on a different server unless I am reading it incorrectly. We are on Area 52. If you are on Area 52, the raid times and days wouldnt be to shabby for us. Biggest thing for us is an active community and a community that doesnt mind helping new players catch up and understand wtf is going on rofl

Yes we are on Illidan, and yes we have an active discord we are all adults with familys so the discord is alil dead in the am but afternoon and nighttime its poppin. If you interested feel free to reach out to me on Disc at Craig#0794

Hello Legendairy,

If you’re okay with server transferring our Guild might be the right fit! Unfortunately we don’t do a lot of BGs right now but we’re an AOTC guild. We love to do: M+, mount/pet/achievement/transmog farm outside of raid, some do PvP. Our guild has always been more social in discord vs in game. See below for more info on our Guild!

In a Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ AOTC Guild

As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we do like to poke at one another, all in fun of course!

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, to playing other games outside of WoW together! If you think it… We do it!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: M+ Night! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Thurs: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs - see below for Fun-Run info) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).

• Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.

• Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.

• Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long to give out to members as a gift for their Birthday / Christmas!

Would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!
Btag: Neithia#1315
Discord: Neithia#4960

Heyo Légendairy

I think you could find a cool place to play at The Vending Machine. We are an AOTC focused guild on Black Dragonflight that raids 2 nights a week, Thursdays and Fridays from 8-10 ET. We have a very active community people pushing keys or casually doing other content in the game basically every non raid night.

We also are very social in discord so if not playing WoW we’re usually playing some other game together.

If you like the sound of that TL;DR or read the linked post fully and want to join us for a raid night to see if it would be a good fit for you, reach out to me on Discord or Bnet and we can talk more.
Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321
Bnet: Bryguy#11454

1 Like

I am not too sure if you are looking for something raiding or more casual, but we have members of both. An extremely active area 52 guild both in game and in discord.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 8/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb

1 Like

Hey man we are recruiting for our raid team and we are quite active outside raid as well if you want to chat I’ll Include my guild recruit thread info below

Working on Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for Range DPS and Enhance Shaman You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 8/11 Heroic SEP

Social Players also Welcome

1 Like

Thank you for the replies folks. Dont think we are looking to server transfer at this time, just not worth the extra money imo. @Razalghoul and @Indys, I would be interested in chatting with both of you. I will reach out in game or discord probably this evening if we find time to get on

alright sounds good im basically always around.

sounds good to me ty if im not on shoot me a message on discord i forgot to update my name on there Razalghoúl Illidan (H)#9871