Dungons no longer available after lvl 50

It doesn’t seem to do that in CT. I’m now on a 48 with CT set to Wrath and the random Wrath heroics option is greyed out. All it says is “you do not meet the requirements for any dungeons in this category.” In the specific dungeon lists, it just doesn’t list the ones you don’t qualify for, they’re not greyed out.

hmm thats annoying, if you click on specific dungeons does it show greyed out dungeons at all?

Usually they just aren’t there at all. On my 54 with CT on Legion, ALL of them are greyed out, even though random Legion dungeon was an option, and even though they are grey, I can select and queue for them. But for Wrath he only has two dungeons in the specific list as Thorenor said. This 48 and a 45 have all of them, even the ones that I think were originally heroic only, like Halls of Reflection and ToC. I don’t understand why it’s like this, but I haven’t spent a lot of time thinking about it either, before today - I just find something I want to do that’s available to my level and go.

1 Like

Oh but now I’m on a 27 in CT Wrath and for her, it does say that I need a higher level to do Wrath heroics, while 54 just “does not meet the requirements.”

Okay, I just switched my 48 to Cataclysm in CT and did one dungeon and dinged 50. She still has about the same list of dungeons as before - 7 Cata ones and all the Classic ones I can think of, up to LBRS and Strat.

OP, maybe a UI reset would help you?

2 Likes

Is this for your Troll Hunter, Thorenor? That is the most recently logged in on characters below 60, but wanted to be sure.

From what I can see in checking the character they do seem to be able to queue up manually for a bunch of Classic and Cataclysm dungeons, though the random option for both is giving me group level warning, but I’m still able to hit the “find group” option.

That does seem like a bug, but if you aren’t seeing the same dungeons as the list below, you might try resetting your User Interface to see if that changes anything.

If you can still hit find group, see what dungeons it is giving you. I’d recommend submitting a bug report through the in-game interface so our QA team is aware.

8 Likes

I also love using CT to run classic dungeons. Or at least I would if my rotation would give me anything other than Dire Maul.

1 Like

Do you have to find the dungeon entrance on the specific character before it shows up. I know that used to be a thing a few expansions ago.

No, that’s no longer a thing.

I have the same issue, character lvl 59 time walking in wotlk only see nexus and urgarde keep in dungeon finder. and resetting the UI doesnt work

But if you’re playing Cata CT then maybe it is.

It isn’t. They dropped the Cata requirements during Cata.

I had this same issue on my druid once she hit level 51. At 50, I could still queue for Cata dungeons (that said they were available from level 10-60), but at 51, my list only showed a few Classic dungeons. The Cata dungeons completely disappeared from the interface. Reset my UI and everything. Eventually got to level 60 but was pretty bummed I couldn’t run through the rest of the Cata dungeons. I did post on the Bug Report forum as well, but just so you know, this seems to be a Chromie Time issue for some people.

If it isn’t a time walking issue then try disabling any add-ons you are using.

I can’t say I have experienced this bug, but out of date add-ons tend to give me a lot of problems at times.
Provide a list of your current add-ons and where you installed them from please?
Mayhaps you installed conflicting add-ons?

I have seen this issue since pre-patch. I had several post-50 alts that i couldn’t level and run dungeons for the LFG items i needed for All-the-Things. I thought i posted back then but it didn’t get noticed.

Edit to link previous thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cant-queue-for-cataclysm-dungeons-post-level-50/1403726/8

1 Like

I’m a newbie and have never used any addons. If you dont mind can you try lvling up an alt through 51 and see if it happens to you?

I’ll test this tomorrow as well. See what I come up with. I’ll nab some screenshots too.

My alts that are level 51+ see this while in Cata Chromie Time:

These are the dungeons listed under Specific Dungeons:

My level 48 alt (Karassa) shows the following when in Cata Chromie Time:

These are the dungeons listed under Specific Dungeons:

CLICK FOR PICS

Leveling Karassa up to 50 shows the same as above for her.

CLICK FOR PICS

Karassa just dinged 51 and she is still showing the same as before:

CLICK FOR PICS

HOWEVER, logging Karassa out and back in now has her only seeing the same as all my other level 51+ alts:

10 Likes

Interesting. I think OP of this thread had said their troubles began at 50, so that’s as far as I tried. I also don’t know if I logged out after hitting 50. Will probably have time to try getting her to 51 tomorrow and see if I can add another data point.

Is there an existing thread in bug reports or would it be good for someone to post there and link this thread? Not sure how that is supposed to work but this does seem like it belongs there?

So looking at my level 50, ilevel 102 character, I have all Classic and all Cata dungeons available to queue for:

But my level 51, ilevel 124 character… only has the following: