Dungeon / Raid finder revamp idea's

For a ever sense Dungeon finder and Raid finder was brought in to wow (mainly when i raid) i have been Qing up Raid finder to find a group but joining a raid partly done or all finished but the last boss and this has increased the number of times happening over the Expansions i am really tired of it it would be really nice if there was something like a checklist so people finding what boss they need for a quest, Item drop etc etc so when you Q up raid finder the normal way it will find fresh none started Raids because i am getting tired of joining Raids that has started when i want to start at the first boss then leave and have to wait 30 minutes for the Dungeon deserter buff.

i know “just do the raid and Q it again for any you didn’t do” yeah i tried that on what raid i believe it was The Eternal Palace where my raid got every group but a few bosses at the end so the whole group picked to disband so i did too and Qed it up only to start back at the start of the boss once again… if there was an added Q system to allow players like me to tell the raid finder what bosses i need to kill then i would not have to sit through hours of my time just trying to get to where i left off… just to me i think there is a way to make getting things done easier or if anything make the VTK basically lock the kicked player out of the Dungeon he (or she) was kicked from which would make the Dungeon Deserter slightly less needed sense the kicked player would be unable to join the same dungeon then but i am also not saying take the debut totally out… after all i was there when tanks and healers was telling people to kick them from party’s i had it happen to me as well but maybe you guys may have better idea’s please shoot and maybe change will happen.

i learned that if you don’t say anything nothing changes so here to hope some one out there is having the same issue as me and like something to change.