Dungeon loot trading

Is it true loot trading will only be in raids and not dungeons? I want to be able to need on items and trade them to friends or them trade it to me :frowning:

You can still do it, Just have to wait 2-3 days for your ticket to get processed.

To much wait time. Should be able to swap to begin with.

But it’s the authentic experience.

Why need on an item if your friend needs it?

1 Like

There’s 5 people in a group 4 could need it.

They made it so it doesn’t work in dungeons most likely for this very reason. To keep asshats away from needing stuff for their “friends” when they have a pugger. If you want to reserve stuff/mass need, get a full 5 man group, or at least tell the pugger in the first place that they can’t have said item, and when they leave, keep this going until your eyes bleed.

7 Likes

So he and his friends can screw people out of loot.

3 Likes

Victimless crime if they don’t equip it during the dungeon. It will happen In raid so why not dungeons.

2/10 troll. you can do better

1 Like

It won’t happen in raids.

Just report and stop giving him what he wants.

They won’t be doing this pretty sure it was asked in an interview and I’m glad it’s not for trolls like OP

Hasn’t it been confirmed you will be able to trade loot from raids?

That’s precisely why they’re NOT allowing it in dungeons, lol.

1 Like

No you shouldn’t cause it was not in vanilla. Its not hard to need or greed on the item you want. If you dont get the item QQ better luck next time.

Confirmed via blue post stickied in this forum. Loot trading will only apply to raids - not normal dungeons (including UBRS). It’s generally not group loot in raids anyway.

Also, customer service will NOT be reallocating loot they was “accidentally” rolled on in dungeons.

Hell no that is not how things worked. Plus ninja looting will be back. :slight_smile: