Dungeon Finder Not Working?

We’ve deployed a fix for this issue, and are looking for any feedback on performance.

3 Likes

thank you for the update

still showing paused once the group is full :frowning:

No improvement. Briefly saw 10 min queue time as tank upon entering queue, went into Paused after a few seconds, nothing has changed since.

EDIT: Popped after 3 minutes.

1 Like

lvl20 random tank queue still shows paused immediately after queue

1 Like

Got it. Thank you.

1 Like

works for me now

Still switching to paused for me.

1 Like

It seems to be working, but there might be a new bug where one of the dps never accepts the queue :roll_eyes:

Still gets “paused” when the group seems to be ready to go…

1 Like

Paused after 9 minutes in the que. DPS-Windseeker.

2 Likes

lvl 80 que popped for me

27min in que and still keeps randomly pausing as healer on benediction.

1 Like

Okay so… I got the role check once but of course 2 players didnt accept tank and 1 dps… after that I keep getting “paused” again.

Westfall

still pausing, without role check.

i just got a pause again as well.

1 Like

It’s still pausing and such, even without being full… the estimated time is all over the place… Mankrik-US East

Edit: Finally popped after 27 minutes and 3 false starts

(the post this was in reply to has since been removed - typical, lol)

Well, my thing says you were flagged by the community and that’s why your post is hidden… more to the point, probably because your whining is not productive in this forum.

As a career IT professional, I understand your angst… but what you’re doing is absolutely no help to the current situation OR to encourage future ones from being handled.

My frustration is how does Blizzard not have change management and the ability to roll back broken patches?

I mean that is business 101

1 Like

My frustration is why does Blizzard need feedback to determine if a feature is still broken. It doesn’t instill a lot of confidence that they can fix a feature if they themselves can’t even determine if the feature is working or not.

Not trying to be confrontational, but I don’t get that.

1 Like