Dump tbc right now and bring on wrath

I truly believe the only thing that can save blizzard right now is to release Wrath immediately. Shadowlands is a dumpster fire allegations of sexual harassment and the staging of walkouts in the company protest starting they seriously need to kick start something immediately to get people to play or else I believe we are seeing the end. And I’m very much not with this no changes being done I believe there should be massive changes done but not necessarily in terms of the expansion but little things like every fight throw an extra mechanic or two just so people have to figure it out maybe they won’t burn through it so quickly and keep us in that expansion as long as humanly possible it was the last good thing Blizzard put out

3 Likes

I’m actually enjoying TBC so no.

13 Likes

Troll harder

how about no

4 Likes

Is it a troll? I hate retail and I have done all current TBC content and am bored stiff. Wrath is much better IMO

“Is it a troll? Is it a troll?” literally check right under the name and it says GOBLIN

1 Like

The sooner wrath is done, the sooner I can finally close the book on WoW and stop giving this trash company my money.

5 Likes

So retail?

3 Likes

Every iteration of the game gets boring after binge playing it, this is why private servers were popular for tbc wrath and vanilla… the same people were playing all 3 over and over again.

hahahaha no you won’t. you’ll stay right at WOTLK after paying 15 bucks and just keep playing there.

1 Like

yes, naxxramas will be a breath of fresh air after a year of it in classic.

2 Likes

I don’t think its the only thing and I think wrath is more the allure of longing for that which we don’t have or the need that is not being fulfilled - I could easily lose 2-3 months to wrath.

TBC storywise is great, TBC gameplay wise (raid, dungeons) is kinda meh when compared to live (blizzard have gotten increasing better at raid design… not thematics or lore but encounter design)… Tazavesh has some of the best dungeon fights in it.

Look I am a filthy casual these days, to me what would be nice is the content being light, just going in and smashing it out is fun. Having “moments” of difficult things like hardmodes at low gear is also nice (without it being the only thing to login for).

Naxx immortal and meta achieves are fairly fun for a co-ordinated group. I think the contrast of “lol it used to take 40 of us in here this is way too easy” is fun but yeah sure does wear off.

It never ceases to amaze how no matter what’s going on in wow or the world, when I log on to the forums there is the same negativity always. And there is always the same disconnect between that negativity and the positive in game experiences which disproves the specific thing being cried about. Use the way back machine and you’ll see similar posts on these forums from 2004 to today.

1 Like

You know, you can release TBC and Wrath at same time. I just need to copy my character into Wrath era server and those want TBC can stay in TBC server with their phase. No problem.

:medal_sports:
:100:

Wrath is even worse than TBC. It will be ded in 2 weeks.

Sir, this is the vanilla classic drivethru.

1 Like

this is the forum for people not playing tbc…

1 Like

If you wanted TBC content with combat mechanics updated then retail really seems more suited for you.

The draw for majority of the player base is the fact that this game is relatively untouched, and that’s a liberal use of the word ‘relatively’