Due to the Death Strike nerf

Like… bruh…

Did I say any of this? Learn to read before responding please.

Somebody doesn’t PvP. Get out of here.

Someone is mad that got demolished by a dk lol

1 Like

So if I play an op spec is it “skill” now or do you just play the class because you don’t have any?

Poor mage complaining about other classes being op, where did the bad dk touched you?

1 Like

I would opt for Arms to get a lesser version of Ignore Pain and let Fury be the self heal spec

Yeah, clearly you dont. Hence your weak sauce response.
Lay on hands indeed

A lot of that seems to just be PVP nerfs.

The overall PVE seems to be an increase in damage.

I mean, if you think dk is OP while playing a mage, then you dont see the ieony.
There is a reason why mages have neen extremely good in pvp.

1 Like

I would a agree with this, but is the mobility and way they play would be changed for them. Furry should be all in 0 out and can stay in fairly well. Arms should be a spec with less mobility better CC to control the pace of the fight but what does blizz give us? They the same CC and mobility so these make them inter changeable making it so one of the spec will always be better and less about play style.

Not when I’m in pvp?

It remains a 100% unless the, god what was the damn thing is called.
The thingie that reduces healing.
Kicks in after a certain amount of time fighting

Well, I kinda do not PVP on this alt except to hopefully up my C&S essence and to earn a possible upgrade by Conquest cap. My issue is now I see no reason to even world pvp as this guy. I will wait and see but if I was an Alliance player during an Assualt I would just wait for a DK to get in combat with to much for them to handle.

You want to fight them without a killable mob or else they heal from it.

Well folks been saying the DS will work against a killable mob as if you are PVPing and attacked by the opposing faction. So even if there is a NPC and player attacking me the DS will default to PVP percentage. Is that true or false?

False, unless in BG

LOH has a 10 minute cd.We can’t just spam it,we have to be careful to not waste it.I’m sure I have never just popped it right away while fighting,so as far as I know,it only gives a 50% heal.Then I get to wait 10 minutes to use it again.My DK uses DS as needed,so the comparison is not a good one.
However-I just started pvping,Prot Pally has miniscule hp,and now all tanks will take more damage because of the other tank classes who have massive hp and defensives?

Thank you that works for me.

its probably because tanks have there dam up because of certain corruption procs is my only guess.

Dampening!

join the demon hunter meta and get it nerfed.