Due to the Death Strike nerf

Yeah it did. When fighting any other class DK was a HARD fight, let a only let them fight any other caster will just turn to a one sided fight. Now that does not mean that fire mage does not need changes. In truth Great pyro just needs a 30 CD and BOOM no one will play fire mage. Fire mage right now just CC and cast great pyro insta big brain IQ game play.

DH with evasion, aoe absorb, 2 immunity windows, a 100% physical Dodge every few seconds, leech, an incapacitate, 2 stuns, 2 fel rushes, and disengage.

Yes it did. DS was literally a spammable lay on hands.

Because Blizzard thought to themselves, “Hmm… maybe this class shouldn’t be able to cast lay on hands whenever they want.”

3 Likes

Sir, left field is over there. Stay over there.
If you want to throw nonsense around though…
DK with magic absorb/immunity, stun breaker, root breaker, snare breaker, one of the longest lasting and lowest CD single target stun. Healing on command through Death strike.

Like…bruh…

Do you think people play only one class? Or that the one they use the forums on are their main? I guess you only hit level 62?

Lay on Hands is a 100% full heal.
Death strike is based on the amount of damage taken and a minimum of 10%>
It is nowhere near comparable get out of here.

4 Likes

What nerf are we talking about, I’ve not seen anything…

Just quit playing DK in PvP. Problem solved.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-balance-changes-%E2%80%93-february-25-2020/449864

Thanks.

At least it’s only pvp, my DK will still be able to mass aoe farm mobs with instantly-resetting deathstrikes for pve =P

What concerns me more is this:

• Tank Specializations
  • Tank specialization player characters now take an additional 50% damage from enemy players (was 40%).

Isnt the point of playing a tank in pvp to be harder to kill? This makes no sense.

• Tank Specializations
  • Tank specialization player characters now take an additional 50% damage from enemy players (was 40%).

We have guardian druids who went around poopooing on people to thank for that.

2 Likes

Where are you guys seeing this nerf?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-balance-changes-%E2%80%93-february-25-2020/449864

1 Like

Thanks dude. Weird that they’re not touching a bunch of classes that are out preforming dks…

4 Likes

Yea this is the nerf that makes me scratch my head.

I know I know, everyone hates the bear… so nerf the bear? Nope nerf all tanks. It really makes no sense, if I keep taking more damage I’ll be one shot by some corruption proc before long.

Don’t nerf just to do it. Think it through.

2 Likes

Wait… So because of a self heal nerf you are going to a spec with no self heal?
Makes sense

It’s not ‘just a self heal nerf’. It’s a large survivability nerf coupled with the fact that DK are the most frustratingly least mobile class in the game!

If they nerf death strike, then BUFF deaths advance to give us more mobility options. Now we can just be tunneled mercilessly with no way to adequately defend ourselves.

2 Likes

Ok…? So why bring up that class that has been nerfed into oblivion more times than any other. (Warrior)
Leave warriors out of this DK scum

2 Likes

You have to remember that even though DKs aren’t as OP as Demon Hunters it’s a hero class so the majority of its players will have victim complexes built in. DKs are one of the best PvP classes in the game, they get their self heals cut in half and suddenly the world is ending.

Guess what? Warlocks and mages are getting “large” survivability nerfs too.

1 Like

People complain about balance between the classes. But when they nerf their class they QQ about the tuning.
Flip floping thier views based on emotion instead of logic.

For real. DKs were hitting death strikes for 100k-200k. Coupled with their good uptime, in what world is that okay? Deserved change imo.

1 Like

Arms has 0 sustain and can be out dpsed or pull similar dps as other classes with crazy heals. I never understood why arms couldn’t have some type of self sustain, bring the real 2nd wind back :). I only play fury due to the fact that arms can’t do jack in pvp unless you have a pocket healer

Like… bruh…

Did I say any of this? Learn to read before responding please.

Somebody doesn’t PvP. Get out of here.