Please take this down

It is which is why I exclusively say bro, I reject the concept of women playing wow entirely.

1 Like

That role was the riskiest joke I’ve seen in a movie. Could have backfired so bad if they didn’t pull it off… but they did, so hard.

1 Like

Of course.

Semper Fi! :us:

I was playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood and lol after every kill, both the girls used to say "HELL YA DUDE"

The amount of time I had to listen to “HELL YA DUDE” was so annoying, My reaction was like “Oh shut up now

Considering a dude could be a pillow, 2 per night my dude.

It feels weird to say that Tropic Thunder did blackface of all things, right.

But I don’t think any other movie could have gotten away with half the things that movie got away with, let alone RDJ’s character being in blackface for the entire movie.

Bro is genderless now too. Everything a bro/brah/bruh

1 Like

I observed girls like being called “BRO”

Think most people at the time understood that it was a mockery of the thing that was portrayed. Although nowadays, I’m not so sure people would get it.

3 Likes

I like using “dooood” myself.

I say dude around my mom. It’s fitting because she calls me “Creep” or “Creepy” in an affectionate way. She got inspired by some lines in the movie Liar Liar and it stuck lol.

1 Like

My dudes and I like to get into a power snuggle after a night of doing dude duties.

Meanwhile your mom is like, “she’s not getting it…”

First off: I’m a guy
Second: She calls me creep as a compliment because I was super into punk / goth as a teenager

1 Like

Duuuuuuuuuuude… This thread makes my head hurt…

:worried:

1 Like

First off: Nobody is gonna go out of their way to guess your gender if it’s different from your forum avatar. If you care that much about being gendered, pick a matching picture.

I call my wife bro all the time

I don’t think people really think about the gender of these terms so much as just what sounds funny at the moment

1 Like

First off: literally shaking

Says the wolf man. Whatever fido. I didn’t care for you assuming my Mom meant it as a insult. It wasn’t funny.

You missed the “if you care” part.