Dual spec please

That’s not passive income :slight_smile:

You are actively working for it.

Which you refuse to provide any reason is actually a problem.

I really don’t want that, from the standpoint of the health of the game. From my own selfish druid hybrid standpoint, yes, I would love to have a boomie and a resto spec, but having two specs would change the dynamic of the rest of the expansion in a way that I think would sound good at first, but really wouldn’t be the second you’re raiding and have to swap between two very similar specs for different boss fights.

2 Likes

And, honestly, with how rampant RMT is, the last thing TBC needs is another goldsink for people to swipe-to-get.

1 Like

Yeah we shaman are just jampacked with CCs and survival abilities right now aren’t we?

And hex is on a longish cool down when you do get it, enjoy :slight_smile:

What 45 secs? To a battle-hardened shaman that fought in vanilla/TBC(and classic reboots)
it may just as well be 4.5 secs.

All you’d need to do is make it so you can only change specs in a major city as you suggested or put it on a cool down.

That’s an improvement but what about those who choose a dps spec who would like to tank or heal in dungeons? Dual spec would get us more tanks and healers and make it easier to find groups.

1 Like

Resist, pull happens, cry…

Although that was more Cata than wrath…

Well…by all means…

You are only helping to Usher in Lich King even faster.

I fit that descriptor! Resident crit chicken here with a dusty resto set collecting dust in the bank. I’d like to go resto more often, yes, but dual spec is a WotLK feature- a huge one! From Blizzard’s perspective, I think WotLK would have less ‘pull’ for people to sub/resub if dual spec is already added right now.
It would muddy up spec identity and punish hybrid hybrids. The only thing I can think of would be to put it on a substantial CD, like, 24 hours or more, and at that point, why bother?

3 Likes

But it’s ok to give that WotLK feature to those who want to respec to pvp. Adding that now in your opinion isn’t going to cause Wrath to

I think it would get more people playing BC. If it was easier to find groups and do dungeons less people would unsub out of the frustration of looking for a tank or healer for 3 hours.

Why 24 hours when the issue some have is respeccing in raids for each boss? If it just had to be done in a major city it would be almost the same as respeccing is now. Just without the cost. A short cool down of an hour or even 3 would mean that almost no one would respec in a raid.

Cross-realm LFD is also a (admittedly very late into) Wrath feature. That would solve the dungeon availability issue. Would that be a better idea?

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should :wink:

2 Likes

Dual spec was never an advertised point of Wrath, it was just a ZOMG this finally happened and why did it take so long.

Hmm… did blizzard drag out a green poster because blue was too expensive?

3 hours is reasonable as that is the average raid night and would prevent the only real issue with dual spec which would be people switching specs too often in raids.

I see several problems with the game that would be much improved by the addition of dual spec and the lfd. I support adding both but since it’s hard to get changes I’m just asking for dual spec, for us all, not just a select few who want a pvp spec.

Yeah, they finally let me, the unpaid intern, out of the basement. Stoked to be here. :roll_eyes:

Hmm… what is the blizzard basement like?

I keep tripping over this weird translucent spiky crab and they keep asking me if I have a phone. Kinda weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well just shapeshift twice if you’re in trouble.