Delete plz

/10charyos

1 Like

Is this informational or are you upset about the site?

Because you just admitted a good buddy of yours is a boxer/botter with all his scripts and stuff.

1 Like

/10charsyo

Botting is against the rules, however, Blizz deems multiboxing to be allowed, as long as there’s no automation going on.

3 Likes

Yet while being upset about this, you are also buddies with someone who does exactly this?

3 Likes

/10charsyos

1 Like

1/10 for creativity.

Back under your bridge now, k thanks

3 Likes

No, you shouldn’t be upset a site exists for this type of behavior to happen, and claim its not fair for those who “play honestly” while also knowingly enabling someone who does exactly what you’re complaining about.

Be friends with whomever you like. But don’t gladly accept what your buddy does, and then complain about how it ruins the game.

2 Likes

I agree Multi-Boxing should not be allowed.

Blizz pretty much doesn’t do jack to actively prevent botters, they rely on the players to police the game for them. Even when players do point out botters they don’t always do something about it. Look at D3, some of those bots have nearly everyday of the season logged in.

Sheesh… is it really that rampant and can that site get away with it?

It’s pretty rampant, yeah. There’s always been exploiters and hackers in the game. Usually they just PVP and script stuff but botters/boxers are the same kind of cancer but one is allowed and the other is just occasionally banned.

this guy was legit banned from a multiboxing site for asking how to cheat and got mad af

i witnessed it which makes me an eye witness.

annnnd…here we go again :roll_eyes:

so your buddy HACKS the game…a violation of the TOS…and YOU HAVENT turned him in.
Why does this sound VERY suspicious?

3 Likes

I like the people who multi-box. I couldn’t get it to work, but if they can, all power to them.

Botting though, I don’t appreciate! If they’re moving, they should be pressing a button IMO.

1 Like

/10charsyos

I’d turn my own mother in for cheating or breaking the law.
its your responsiblity as a responsible citizen…or in this case…WoW player.

It IS about that. And if youre friend is one, arent you being VERY hypocritical by judging OTHERS who you claim do it if you arent doing the same to your friend?

RIIIIGHT…so because YOUR FRIEND cheats, therefore ALL boxers who OBEY the ToS must also be cheaters who should be banned.

Sorry but it doesnt work that way.

/10charsyos