Druid Travel Macro (wrath classic)

I search a lot for the macros I need through these forums and other places like Reddit, then try and fix the parts that I need through trial and error and reversing what is there, but for the life of me I can’t figure out why my travel form is broken in Northrend.

I have a feeling it’s due to flight form and not having coldweather yet as I’m only level 72, but I know I’m probably missing something here in terms of “removing” flight form from my travel form until I get coldweather at 77.

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cancelform [mod:shift][mod:ctrl][nostance:2/4][combat]
/use [mod:shift,@mouseover][mod:shift]Hibernate;[mod:ctrl]Great White Kodo;[swimming]Aquatic Form;Travel Form[indoors]Cat Form;Travel Form

I found this somewhere, forgot where, but I was able to add the cat form for indoors as the original did not have it. But now that I am in Northrend it just shows up as a ? which I assume is because it’s trying to read it for flight form?

If anyone has a better macro for travel form(s) + mount that’d be great or even one to turn you into form based on spec? I saw a few of those out there but that’s above my pay grade.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I fixed the travel form, forgot this at the end

;Travel Form

but if anyone has any suggestions for either streamlining it or making it better? I’m all paws for it

Optimized

#showtooltip
/cancelform [mod:shift/ctrl] [noform:2/4] [combat]
/use [mod:shift,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [mod:shift] Hibernate; [mod:ctrl] Great White Kodo; [swimming] Aquatic Form; [indoors] Cat Form; Travel Form

Important bit is the existence check on mouseover Hibernate, otherwise it always assumes a valid mouseover exists.

1 Like

you’re a peach thank you! :slight_smile: