[Druid] Shred or Rake during Prowl crash the game

Literally 20 hours from patch you go down for maintenance and game STILL crashes on druid stealth opener. What an absolute joke, revert the push since you guys cant seem to figure out what you did wrong

Prowl into both rake and shred will cause critical error reports for me, but only when incarnation is active.

My character does not use incarnation.

Could you share your talent tree with me so I can try replicating your crashes? I’m the monk Dryy above.

to make it worse they arent even acknowledging its an issue

10.0.5 KNOWN ISSUES

Updated January 25

Classes

• Druid
    • Players logging into 10.0.5 as Balance specialization may be unable to use or select some of their Talents in the UI. Logging out and back in will resolve this issue.
  • Rogue
    • Some Rogue talents cannot be untalented from the UI without untalenting the entire Class tree. Players can also make a new Loadout to avoid this issue for now.

That would require them to actually read forum posts and crash reports.

This also happens when using Shadowmeld. Shadowmeld → Rake crashes the game 100% of the time for me.

This is 100% happening to me all the time. One more proof that blizzard really don’t look upon feral druids.

I removed Incarnation from my talent tree. Prowl into Rake now isn’t causing crashes (even with berserk active), but Prowl into Shred still is. Will troubleshoot further and come back with my findings.

Not sure how useful this will be as the character I am playing is a level 53 leveling.

BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJBkARkAJhUoAAAJJRikkEcgINBAAAAAAAAAA

Can you put a point into rake and see if it crashes using that instead of shred? The case seems to be that the game crashes on Stealth+Shred 100% of the time, and only Stealth+Rake when Incarnation is active.

1 Like

Rake did not disconnect.

Thanks for the help! Seems like we figured it out for Druids at least, not sure about rogues. Just need to wait for blizzard to read their own forums now

As far as I can tell it’s combat related. So you can be out of combat, stealth in and open no issues. But when you pop zerk and use the 2nd prowl into a shred or rake you crash. Or if you smeld rake/smeld shred. So unfortunately until they acknowledge and fix the issue we can’t use smeld rake/smeld shred or pop the 2nd prowl available to us. Now I am not certain that if you get into combat before opening you crash cuz I only tested on dummies, but yeah
 I’m scared to do any content like keys til blizz fixes it

Im having the same issue. It hasn’t happened all the time(that i know of) but feral is the only one im crashing on, and usually from using something from stealth or my incarn stealth. I really like incarn and would hate to give it up for convoke because its crashing my game. Please Blizzard find this and fix it asap!

Why would you not fix this problem?! My feral druid is literally unplayable in a raid scenario because it’s abilities crit error the game.

Yeah ditto, replicated multiple times on my feral druid, only when breaking stealth with rake or shread.

Same here, 3 crashes in the last 20 minutes. Afraid to jump into M+ in this state. Seems tied to prowl/rake

I know my first crash I used incarn, then while in combat used prowl/rake and immediately crashed

Out of combat, stealth in, hit shred and 100% disconnect. Doing the same with rake for me does not disconnect.

What you are seeing appears to be an interaction between other talents which the level 53 I tested this on does not have.

This was untested and not ready for release.

AFAIK it got fixed very recently through hotfix, no longer crashes. If it still crashes for you, you can close the game and wait for your Battle.net launcher to pick up the hotfix.