Druid Setup help

Hey friends,

Im wondering if the druid community here might be able to help me out. I am setting up my bars for each of the specs. Normally my hotkeys are quite busy but I am looking to pear them down into the essentials.

I use 1-7
Shift 1-5
Alt 1-4
Ctrl 1-4
Q,E,R,T,V,F,G,H (with shift variables for most of these)

I don’t find I lack for space for abilities, however the problem I am having is how to prioritize them. I am looking to get into arena this xpac and am wondering what kind of binds I need (if any) for target selection and such.

Id really appreciate any help you can give me.

Well its how your feeling confortable with. I use to have a Logitech keyboard with 18G setting on the side but it broked 2 week ago so now i’m relearning all new shortcut. I ve put all my forms n Stealth on my scroll. My 2 main attack are on my mouse 4 and 5. i find it easier that way since im always moving while fighting. R and shift+R for me are always silence/interrupt spells(and on a mouse-over maccro). E = blinks spell. Ctrl+spacebar = pvp trinket. Shift+3 = distance spell like moonfire on mouseover macro.

Maybe for other these are not optimal but i learned to play like this 14 years ago and changing can be real hard.

Absolutely I completely agree. I always have my interrupt on Shift+E

I think ultimately My concern is how many hotkeys if any do I need to have open for pvp macros. “target arena 1” kind of stuff. Im pretty new to Arena but I want to hit it right.

Up to you but i tryed that but didnt like it, i did a lot of bg so i prefered mouseover macro

My personal setup is here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/macros-condensing-your-physical-keys/678238?u=elvenbane-veknilash

The basic philosophy behind it is to standardize what types of abilities are in similar positions across specs and classes.

I tend to keep high-frequency single target abilities on 1-4, their aoe variants and longer CDs on those same keys+modifier; reticle spells, especially prior to to the @cursor condition, are on mouse buttons; etc.