Druid/rogue former top 100 LFG

Looking for a mythic raiding guild come 8.1 that consistently earns CE.

Had to take the first raid tier off of BFA due to my schedule which has been reworked for the upcoming tier. What I am looking for is a Tue - Thurs that raids in the evenings 10 - 1 EST or something close to those times.

Atmosphere : A competitive group that is focused on the progression of the tier. One where constructive criticism may be encouraged and no one points fingers. Everyone is capable of improving.

Seeking : Looking for a guild in a similar position to the one I had to disembark. They currently have a fat roster so I am seeing where I can make a nest for the next raid. They were a top 60 U.S. this tier so I am looking for something similar. Also intend to stay Horde .

Classes/Roles : Currently I main a druid and rogue and have a few alts with similar gear (370-380). I intend to main balance/resto but I am a player that tries to maximize class potential and play whats either required or strongest for the situation given the classes abilities.

If you have any question feel free to reply to the thread or message me on discord at Rodgers#1690

1 Like