[Druid] Nogginfogger Elixir doesn't show up when in shapeshift form

In vanilla druids were able to run around as skeletons in shapeshift forms using the nogginfogger elixir

From what i remember that is a private server thing because they are both shape shifts and the druid have priority on their main shifts no?

No this wasn’t fixed until BC. I always used noggen on my druid when shapeshifted outside of raids for farming.

there is even a famous pvp video (for our region) that highlights this usage. https://youtu.be/0ZZJ9oKDZ2g?t=242 I reuploaded it here since I can not find the original

Timestamp please. EDIT: 4:17 is close enough.

Yes I updated the post with timestamp past the intro

Fair enough, dont play druid wouldnt know except from passing.

Bump. Well fcking done Time. Do you have any video confirming savory deviates as well?

I referenced your work here btw I’m building a master thread feel free to contribute

Same issue with Shadowform and Deviate Delights, popping a Deviate removes your Shadowform and when you re-enter Shadowform you lose your Deviate, I’m pretty confident in this being a bug as it works on unofficial 1.12 servers but sadly I don’t have any video footage from retail vanilla for 100% evidence.

1 Like

AHaha yes I used to love doing this especially bear form they’d think i was a warrior initially swinging a big 2h, threw a lot of people off for sure. I can definitely tell it’s not 100% like vanilla. Lots of little bugs, and it seems way easier like everything is nerfed – except drop rates for item quests are HORRENDOUS!!

1 Like

I’m bumping this just because out of all of the bugs we have right now, this is the one I hate most.

I have it linked in my big bug list, but this is honestly one of my biggest pet peeves in the game, and universally hated overall by the top druids in the world.

People are now purposely modifying their clients to fix this bug themselves