Druid MAcros

Trying to make some very specific ones.

First…power shifting WITH other things.
is it possible to have a cat form power shift macro that also prowls if you’re already a cat (I’m guessing no, because power shift is “also” if your’e already a cat".

So if that’s no good, how about a power shift macro that works in “any” form?

I don’t know if it’s in here, but someone posted a pretty lengthy macro guide. Link below :

Totally Pawsome Druid Macros

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Blizz, this is why we need classic class forums.
OP,

You Could try to add a shift modifier for prowl into a cat form powershift macro. You would have to get the /cancelform not to fire.

1 Like

OP,

I’m in game now so I can at least tell you what I’m using. I found most of this on these forums searching for “Druid macro”

For shifting I use this macro (for cat):

#showtooltip
/cancelform [stance:1/2/4/5]
/cast Cat Form

This shifts me straight into cat form from any other form with a single press. It can be spammed a few times (within a GCD) without shifting me back out.

If I’m already in cat form, a single press will put me back into caster. A double press will powershift me out and back into cat form so fast I don’t ever see caster form appear, just the 40 energy from Furor.

In cat form my 1 button has a macro named P/D:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Dash
/cast [nomod] Prowl

So, 1 to prowl, shift+1 to dash. And the hot bar icon shows prowl until you hold the shift button which causes it to show the dash icon.

There many ways to Druid. I find that I add, delete, and edit macros often as I level and gain new spells or try new specs. Your mileage will vary but this might give you a launching point of sorts.

Happy hunting.

Edit: if you can’t get the shift modifier to work within a single macro, you can make two macros and assign them hotkeys on your sidebar.

For example, I use the powershift cat macro above on the F key, which I assigned in the Key Bindings menu to a MultiActionBar button. Then I just dragged the macro over to that button on the sidebar.

Then I wrote a second powershift cat macro that uses a mana potion. I assigned shift+F to another button on the sidebar and dragged this macro into it:

#showtooltip
/cancelform
/use Lesser Mana Potion
/cast Cat Form

Now, when in cat form, F (once) shifts me back to caster, F (twice) does a normal powershift, shift+F (once) powershifts and consumes a mana pot.

You could use a similar setup for dash or any other thing you want to macro to a modifier+ a key you’re already using.

Edit 2: For reference
Bear=stance 1
Cat 2
Aquatic 3
Travel 4

So the cat form macro only shifts you to cat form from any form other than cat. This why you need two presses for powershift.

1 Like

helpful stuff, was looking for these. Thank you!

1 Like