Druid Macros

I’ve been looking into using some macros to make my druids life a little easier. I was looking for one that would change me out of whatever form I am in and have it change into another form. I also wanted to be able to click on it again and it would take out of any form I was in. I found one that worked well in part for the cat but for some reason it doesn’t work with the bear.

#showtooltip
/cancelform [stance:1/2/4/5]
/cast cat form

I copied and pasted it for the bear and just changed the cat form to bear form. Using the cat one I can click again and it changes me out of cat form. When it comes to the bear macro each click just takes into bear form each time and I can’t get out of it. Also when in cat form it won’t let me change into the bear when I click the relevant macro but in bear form I am able to change straight into the cat form. When I try to go from cat form into bear form it says “you are in shapeshift form”.

I am so confused and not very good when it comes to these sorts of things so if someone out there could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

I just put them somewhere and would click on it.

Have you tried checking the Classic Druid Discord? I’m sure they have a bunch of macros you can use - and also can ask for help.

Bear form is stance number 1. Cat form is stance number 3. Remove the number 1 and add 3 for the cancel form conditional.

So it looks like this:
/cancelform [stance:2/3/4/5]
/cast Bear Form

2 Likes

I tried the above but I still can’t get out of bear form. Every time I click it it just puts me in bear form each time.

Works for me. I can’t help any further.

Just use

/cancelform
/cast Cat Form

It’s that easy.

I just made one for my lowbie Druid with no Travel Form yet, other than Cat. This will choose aquatic form if your in water, and cat form if you aren’t already in cat form.

There is a version with Travel Form incorporated too, but I dont have it yet, so it wont work.

BEFORE TRAVEL FORM:

#showtooltip Cat Form
/cancelform
/cast [swimming,noform:2][outdoors,noform:2][indoors,noform:2]
/cast [swimming] Aquatic Form;[outdoors] Cat Form;[indoors] Cat Form

AFTER TRAVEL FORM:

#showtooltip Cat Form
/cancelform
/cast [swimming,noform:2][outdoors,noform:2/4][indoors,noform:2/4]
/cast [swimming] Aquatic Form;[outdoors] Travel Form; Cat Form;[indoors] Travel Form; Cat Form

The only thing I haven’t tested yet is “indoors.” I noticed earlier in a Dungeon that the macro refused to work to switch me out of Bear (tank) and into Cat Form for increased movement speed.

I tried Instance and Dungeon… nothing. Hoping “indoors” works.

Does anyone know what the conditional is for being inside an instance?

/cancelform
/cast cat form
/cast prowl

1 Like