Druid Macro, help harm mouseover modifier

hey fellas, I’m looking for a macro that pretty specific when it comes to targeting and modifiers, could only find part of it and having trouble finishing it up. Tried google but am not getting answers.

current macro
/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead] rejuvenation; [@mouseover, harm, nodead][@target, harm, nodead]entangling roots; [@target, help, nodead][@player] rejuvenation

what I want the macro to do is
If I’m targeting a friendly player to cast rejuvenation on that target
if I’m targeting a friendly or harmful player with say an ALT modifier to cast rejuvenation on me
if I’m targeting a friendly player that’s either helpful or harmful and I mouseover the friendly player it’ll cast rejuvenation
if I’m targeting or mouseover an enemy player to cast entangling roots

kinda complicated but I’m trying to narrow down the number of keybinds i need to play a druid.

#showtooltip
/use [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead]Rejuvenation;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Entangling Roots;Rejuvenation
1 Like

Adreaver’s got ya covered. In the future check the pins :wink:

1 Like

So I tried it and if I’m targeting a friendly player it won’t cast rejuvenation on the target unless their is a mouse over, and it won’t cast entangling roots unless the enemy is mouse over.

I want that in the macro but also if a friendly player isn’t mouseovered and just targeted it’ll cast rejuvenation’s, same goes for entangling roots.

Mouseover takes priority regardless of target. If you’re mousing over an enemy while targeting an ally it will attempt to entangle the enemy.

If you select the ? for the icon it will show you the correct spell based off your current targeting conditions.

Did you copy and paste from here or retype? That sounds like a syntax error.