Druid looking for a home

Hey squad! I’ve been playing resto/guardian/balance druid since vanilla as a casual, but took some time away from the game for BFA. I’ve been playing the “catch up game” these past few weeks to reroll a character 1-120 on Illidan. I’m a pretty straight shooter, so here we go…

You:
A guild that raids 2-3 times a week (I’m extremely flexible on time) and has a need for heals, range dps, or guardian druid. As a reroll I’m obviously undergeared, but plan to hit at least 370ish by the end of this week. If you want people who consistently show up, have their pots, gems, food, etc, know the fight strats, and your guild’s goal is to clear mythic… well then, hit me up! Tatkix#11648

Me:
Enjoying early retirement and looking forward to playing A LOT. I’ve played resto druid and guardian druid on other accounts and am pretty comfortable with those 2 roles. I can do dps, but will take a week or 2 to get ramped up to where I’d be confident. Yes, I have the typical add ons you’d want (weakauras, dbm, skada, etc) and yes I have a solid computer/internet. My best days to raid are when your guild does.

Cheers,

Taktix

Hey, check us out :smiley:

Hey Taktix, give us a look would you? Could use an active balance druid for sure. Cant wait to hear from you!!!

Hey Tak, depending on your raid goals you may be interested in one of our raid teams. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 8/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS, HEALER, TANK

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DPS (DK, Lock, Mage, Rogue, DH pref) *Any qualified applicant considered

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

hello! i represent a guild that is currently retooling its roster slightly as some members had to leave due to life! we are a smaller guild focused on achieving aotc that does mythic+ on the side! if you are interested here is the guild contact information

Discord Server - discord.gg/P94Dgby

GM -Iladriem#1536 (Bnet) | Danno#9699(Discord)

Officer - MrPanDa#11222 (Bnet) | Officer - kami#1315 (Bnet) | Officer - DatNigha#1456 (Bnet) |

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there Taktix!

If playing on Area 52 is an option, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! I would love to speak with you further about our guild and if we would be a good match. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

hi there*
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hey Taktix,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

I see you are Alliance so you would have to reroll or make some moves to play/join us but you sound like our kind of player. I did not see if you are interested in mythic raiding though. Our guild does NOT do mythic progression.

Horde, Area 52, Paintrain United.

• We keep guild a 40 individual members, not counting alts, so everyone has a spot on raids and M+'s.
  • We help each other out. New 120, we take you through M+'s to gear. Need help with rotation, we have designated Officers to help with that. We share materials for professions.
  • Guild concept is a unique return to the social aspect of the game. We progress as a group, not as an individual.
  • We are all adults with jobs/family so we understand when things come up. We seek dependability minus the things you cannot control.
  • If not on server or of the alliance we will sponsor your reroll. M+ world tours upon hitting 120. We also offer cross-realm raiding for those who have proven themselves dependable on the current schedule.

Current raid nights are Wed/Thu 8-10 EST with M+ nights Monday. We are trying to get a RBG group going on Friday nights.

Want more info or to jump into raid to test us out and see if we are right fit contact someone in guild or add Kendrickious#1349.

We are not professionals but we make this look like fun!

Cheers

Descendants of Lore is currently looking for 2 Hybrid classes with Tank/DPS or Tank/Heals to help fill in for raids and Mythic Plus runs throughout the week. We raid every Sunday for 4 hours and every other Saturday for 4 hours so we don’t quite fit your 2-3 days every week. If you think this may be a good fit please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is the rest of our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H and raid with 16-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 Hybrid TANK/DPS or TANK/HEALS to help fill in for raids and Mythic Plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

screw it, i want to be the most badass healer this game has ever seen. if your healers are holding you back, let me know. i don’t what class, i’ll reroll it :slight_smile: