Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild (H or A)

Hello,

I’m currently an alliance Guardian/Resto druid on Stormrage. I am looking for a mythic raiding guild to progress into Shadowlands, and willing to trial before then.

I have previous cutting edge experience from Antorus in Legion, and Uldir in BFA, and was 8/9M in BoD. I didn’t pursue raiding outside of heroic in EP. For Nyalotha I was in a guild that got to 3/12 M but I had to step down due to a change in work schedule. I’ve had experience on both Shadar and Hivemind in mythic.

I’m looking for raiding guilds that raid in the late evenings into the early am. Ideally I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and raids 2-3 hrs a night. Preferably raiding on weekdays, however weekends could be an option for the right guild. My availability is below:

Weekdays Pref.
EST - 10PM - 3AM
CST - 9PM - 2AM
MST - 8PM - 1AM
PST - 7PM - Midnight

My ideal guild will be competitive and willing to progress but also capable of having fun on a raid night. I’m not looking to be a raid logger, and I’m not looking to raid with a guild where nobody is enjoying themselves throughout the night. Looking for a guild with a personality that’s also able to sit down focus up and clear content when the need arises.

I also have a beast master hunter alt I can play decently well, but my strength really lies in the druid because that’s what I’ve spent the most time on. However I am willing to learn/gear-up other characters if its for the betterment of the guild, and don’t mind having to keep up an alt if required.

If your interested in having me as a trial please make a post below or reach out to me on discord @ Juzarath#9212 . Thank you for your time.

TL;DR Alliance Guardian/Resto Druid w/ Previous CE Exp, LF Mythic 2-3 times a week for 2-3hrs in the time range of 10PM-3AM EST. Willing to trial alliance/talk about horde. Contact on discord (Juzarath#9212) or make a post below.

We will be the ideal fit for you our times seem perfect from how I am reading this.