Druid LF Late Night Raiding Guild

I’m a Heart of the Wild / Resto druid. This means I can heal and tank well with the same spec. Hawaiian here, so looking for a serious guild whose raid times start at something like 10 PM server time on weekdays, or anytime on weekends. I have mostly finished gearing my healing from phase 1 raids, save for a single ring, trinket, necklace, and weapon (I have a Finkle’s Lava Dredger, trying to upgrade to a Staff of Domination). My tank set could use some love, but is workable for MC content.

Message me in game. Zylra#1152, or on Discord, “Best Boi Momotchi#2051”.

Take a look at Evolution. Our weekday raid time is a bit earlier than what you are looking for but our Sunday raid might work.

Here’s some info about us…

What I love most about Evolution is it’s people. We, the guild leaders, have carefully built a small but great community in which all types of wow players are welcome. Our community is full of laughs, it’s diverse, it’s knowledge, experienced, and we have a lot of fun. We’ve built this by emphasizing the quality of the people in the guild matters more than the number of people in it. As a result our community is made up of mostly adults ranging in age from the mid 20’s to the mid 50’s. If you joined EVO you won’t find toxicity here, and no drama or negative elitism either, You will find a group of accepting people who work hard for each other and support each-others needs as well as the guild’s. For example, currently many of us are working on farming the materials needed to provide all of our raid healers with a Hide of the Wild cloak.

The core of EVO came from a pvp server that was horribly unbalanced. As working adults and parents our time is precious so we rerolled on Atiesh and, eventually, server transferred our 60’s here. Due to starting over and rebuilding EVO on Atiesh we are getting to the first round of endgame raiding a little late.

Currently we are looking for players who will fit in with our community and also round out our raid group. We are building our raid group to a specific comp and as a result we are looking for active players of the following classes/specs: Mages, Warlocks, Holy Paladins, Rogues, Shadow Priests, resto druids, feral druids, and a boomkin or 2. We hope to start full EVO raids at the end of January and ask that those who are interested be level 55+ and/or able to reach level 58, be geared, and attuned by the 28th.

Loot will be done by a loot council of three. The council will consist of 1 guild officer and the other two will be chosen randomly at the beginning of each raid. Factors such as attendance, personal performance, the significance of the upgrade, and more will all be considered when rewarding loot.

Due to the fact that many of us are working adults, or we have kids, our raid times are as follows. Tuesday we will raid at 8pm server and Sunday at 3pm server. The Tuesday raid will be shorter and last no more than a couple hours. The Sunday raid at 3pm will be our primary raid where we work on the bulk of our progression.

If this sounds good to you please contact me here or look me up, or another guild leader, in-game and let’s chat. The other guild leaders are: Moonsyndia, Ceraffin, Tenebreus, Boosty, Nemby, JudiDench, HelenMirren, Syreilyda, and Tkipp.

Thanks!

Valturian - GM of Evolution