Druid Hidden Artifact Appearance - Not in Transmog

I received the druid hidden artifact appearance today, but it doesn’t show up as an option for transmog.

1. I know to right click on the daggers in the transmog area to see all the skins, but the red dagger that goes with the owlcat form hasn’t appeared. I haven’t gotten any of the PVP skins, so this would be the first time the red dagger should be there, but it’s not.
  2. I have logged out and in multiple times, and have restarted my computer, to no avail.
  3. I don’t have any glyphs active, though I do have the tomes to give me the treant and stag forms. I’m not sure how to remove those, because vanishing powder apparently doesn’t work on tomes.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

UPDATE: So of course, as soon as I post this, I shut everything down again and restart, and the Moonspirit form appears in transmog. However, I have a new question: the Moonspirit (brown) skin is supposed to go with the red dagger, but it’s showing up under the green one. Is that happening because I haven’t unlocked the PVP skins? Or is it something else?