Druid Glyph of Stars causes solid white Character on Info Page

Ever since patch, when I am in moonkin form using the glyph of stars, when I press C to go to the character info page, it shows a solid white version of my character, When not in moonkin form or not using glyph of stars, this does not occur.

9 Likes

I am experiencing this same issue

2 Likes

Same, posted about it 4 days ago and no change

1 Like

Same issue here. Have performed a full UI reset with CVAR reset; the problem persists.

I haven’t checked every type of druid, but it definitely happens on this Tauren, and on Alliance side, it happens on my Worgen.

Mine is broken as well

https://imgur.com/a/5bHx2dw

1 Like

Also experiencing this issue. Reloading, relogging does not seem to make a difference. Shifting out of Mookin form returns the character to normal display, shifting back yields sold white character on info page.

Apparently, they have no intention of fixing this.

3 Likes

Actually, they do. But they rightfully won’t take time off more important things to fix:

• A display issue that
  • Only affects one class, and
  • Even within that class, only affects one spec, and
  • Even within that spec, only affects those using Glyph of Stars, and
  • Even with Glyph of Stars, only occurs when in Moonkin form.

I am sorry, but we druids dealing with this bug need to know our place in the grand scheme of things. That being, it’s a really minor problem that doesn’t affect gameplay at all, and only results in weird display issues on a picture of your toon that can be fixed by getting out of Moonkin form.

I’d imagine it’ll be fixed in 10.1, or even further down the road. Doesn’t mean they don’t care. It means our issue is lame in comparison to other issues.

If a freeway cracks in half, the crews don’t come fix the pothole on your residential street first, yeah? They fix the freeway, and your pothole might get fixed next month. Maybe.

Same difference.

2 Likes

Just to add some extra info: this has also has affected my druid getting on a flight path while in cat form. I haven’t played balance since last year, so it was most likely resto or guardian. I do use glyph of stars on my resto, but was not in moonkin form. Here is my post from last month as cross-reference:

1 Like

I can confirm that while using glyph of stars on moonkin form also causes my character to show up white in the info panel.

1 Like

Will this ever get fixed? it’s been months already and it’s still happening.

Same Blizz. Please fix this. It’s been months. For us boomie-lovers, yet hate the moonkin form, this seems like an easy fix. Show us some love.

Still happening lmao

Bump. This is STILL happening.

Still bugged. Was hoping the patch would fix it but alas.

It does affect players. It matters to players. That’s why it needs to be fixed. If it doesn’t both some, but bothers others, its still an issue. It affects how we enjoy playing the game. I personally hate it and would like it to be addressed. The way you portray it sounds like it could be years before they address it, which is lame. Its a presentation of the game and unacceptable. I hope they at least address it and when the issue will be resolved.

2 Likes

This is still happening and it’s wild that it was reported since Jan.

1 Like