Druid form kick macro

Hi friends, I’ve been trying to make a help harm macro that when I target a friendly I Life Bloom but when I tab target a mob I Skull bash, @focus bash etc…

This is all I have so far:
#showtooltip
/cast [help,nochannelling,@mouseover] Lifebloom
/cast [harm,nodead,nomod] Skull Bash, [mod:shift,nodead,@focus] Skull Bash; [] Lifebloom

If I understand every bit of this macro; if I’m targeting a friendly and not channeling Tranquility or any channel it will cast Lifebloom. If I’m targeting an enemy it will skull bash otherwise if I’m targeting no one or myself I will cast Lifebloom on myself. Pressing shift skull bashes my focus. Any case the target must be alive.

Now this works but is slow and manual so what I want my macro to do is if I target an enemy while in “human Druid” form and I want to kick quickly (which skull bash now shows but is greyed out because I’m in human form and it takes an input to put me into cat) how do I make the macro put me in cat form after I target the enemy and press skull bash to kick quickly? I feel there is a solution it’s just above my head.

Thanks for reading and taking your time it means a lot.

This is the full logic you need to do what you want cleanly. However, it will show Cat Form rather than Skull Bash on the icon/tooltip; to fix that, copy the entire second cast line and paste it after showtooltp (this will put the macro well over 255 chars).

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,noform:1/2,@focus,harm] Cat Form; [@mouseover,help,nodead]; [noform:1/2,harm] Cat Form
/cast [mod:shift,@focus,harm] Skull Bash; [@mouseover,help,nodead] Lifebloom; [harm] Skull Bash; Lifebloom
  1. If you’re holding shift, have an enemy focus, and not in cat or bear form: enter cat form
  2. If you’re holding shift and have an enemy focus: skull bash your focus
  3. If you’re mousing over an ally: do not shift into Cat Form and cast Lifebloom on that ally
  4. If you’re not in cat or bear form and are targeting an enemy: shift into cat form
  5. If you’re targeting an enemy: skull bash then
  6. Otherwise: cast Lifebloom on your target or auto self cast it according to your settings.
1 Like

Thank you for the in-depth reply mate. I’m going to play around with this new info. I hope to find the placement I’m looking for with the form settings. I knew there was a form factor but I’ve forgotten how to implement it. Thanks a ton. I’ll post an edit when I have it down if I do :slight_smile:

Edit that’s actually perfect! Omg that you so much man

Actually it’s a game changer. Your macro is a massive boost to my game style thank you so very much mate. I hover between 1600-1800 arena and this has smoothened out one aspect for me. I like rdruid with feral talents :slight_smile:

1 Like