Druid flight form to prowl macro help

I’m trying to build a macro to let me go to prowl from flight form.

I’m at

#showtooltip Prowl
/cancelform [nocombat]
/cast prowl

Ok, I figured out how to stop it from activating in combat.

Now, I need a way to keep it from activating when prowl is on cooldown, ??

Note: I don’t always have a target when I’m bombing areas.

I find it helpful to just use modifiers. Here’s my druid form shift macro:

/cancelaura Anglers Fishing Raft
/cast [mod:shift]Bear Form;[mod:ctrl]Prowl;[mod:alt]Dash;[indoors,noswimming]Cat Form;[nomod]Travel Form

10characters

Very helpful. Thank you.

Can I make it shift me into cat form even if prowl is on CD. right now i’m just flying in as regular form.

Messing around a bit, it looks like this macro might do the trick:

#showtooltip
/cancelform [form:3]Travel Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [noform:2]Cat Form(Shapeshift)

This only works as prowl isn’t on the Global Cooldown, so you can cast prowl and cat form together. (Which normally would be redundant, but in this case allows cat form to still trigger if Prowl is on cooldown.)

Edit: I played around a bit more, trying to get the nocombat conditional to work for dismounting, and ran into something a bit weird.

This appears to work to keep you in travel form if you are in combat:

#showtooltip Prowl
/cancelform [form:3,nocombat]Travel Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [noform:2,nocombat]Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [nocombat]Prowl

Having the Prowl line before the Cat Form line does not work, which basically tells me that this macro is a bit janky. So, be aware of that. I added “Prowl” specifically to the showtooltip line so you don’t get a “?” icon every time you are in combat.

Thank you so much. So far it’s pretty perfect, I’ll play with it some more and see. but first run is great, I really appreciate it.

If you are a druid that is doing lots of world quests or wandering… use this macro. it’s a ton of fun.

1 Like

Is the same as simply
/cancelform [form:3,nocombat]

2 Likes