Drops from Rares in the Dragon Isles

Uh no it’s not. M0 caps out at like 380+. This is raid lvl gear.

Still falls on Blizzard then. They can kiss up all they like, but it falls down on their action of being lazy not doing their jobs to check these bugs during beta. I’m not giving Blizzard developers an excuse on something they need to do themselves during testing phase. If players ends up getting loot on live let them keep it as bonus and a reminder to blizzard developers finish the job during beta instead of banning players because they refuse to do a completion cleaning bugs in the system.

There’s no exploit if Blizzard didn’t bother fixing it up during beta. No player should get ban for that. This is entirely Blizzard fault and remember how long was the beta phases or even alpha? This isn’t their first rodeo so Blizzard gets no excuse. If anyone needs to get banned is Blizzard themselves which won’t happen because it’s their job to clean the bugs in the system.

I hope they didn’t delete the items and let the players keep it. Them keeping the items should remind them on the next expansion or patch to fix things up before release. They need to quit being lazy and do 100% completion before releasing it live to the public. If players have to find these errors during live and not beta. It’s Blizzard fault once again.

There was never any balance, this is WoW!
Also, once M+ / Rated PVP opens none of these item levels will matter, so inflated gear levels before any rating-worthy activities begin doesn’t mean much.
Is it fair to the general public? No, but devs don’t care about that.

What are you talking about? 411 is M+15 ilvl…

Thanks …Asmongold lol :rofl:

Yes, just a few minutes ago. The rares and their drops should be now working as expected.

5 Likes

Fun detected fun nerfed

1 Like

so going to remove the gear from these players? or ban them for a month so they miss the raid / mythic+? or do they get no punishments? I need to gear up to even do heroics now and these exploiters have gear better than heroics in 1-100th the time? ;(
All the gear was BoE too so some players are going to have dozens of these they can AH for millions of gold. ;/

2 Likes

Wow funny people were running around in normal raid ilevel day two. I think this was a conspiracy to help boost world first guilds to speed up the world first race by not having to do normal.

1 Like

Oh, so this is why I had a corpse run for nothing. Thanks.

Bit early to be talking about next patch isn’t it? Less than a week in and raid still isn’t released. You still have ~6 months left of this patch to go.

Thank god this was properly beta tested and the reports people made were noted.

3 Likes

Why are so many people calling out Asmon, he’s only 335 ilvl according to armory, that’s barely over Heroic…

show me people getting higher than 382 gear from this farmable mob.

pretty obvious know? he’s by far the #1 wow related streamer and was basically broadcasting this clear exploit to the masses.

Gonna do anything about all the exploited gear and rep that those people clearly knew they were exploiting to get? Guess not since many of them are big time streamers and cant do anything to them.

I remember when people exploiting in MMOs got a temp ban at minimum as well as all illicit gains removed. To bad Blizzard probably wont do right by the rest of their customer base, will they?

1 Like

The only ones who care about this stuff are salty players anyway. Everyone else just continues to play the game at their own pace exploring the maps and etc such as myself.

They wish it was them with the items. Lowkey envy.

1 Like

Imgur

4 Likes

I mean envy is probably a big part of it, but I haven’t seen anyone with crazy high ilvl gear from these mobs so I’m confused why so many people are upset.

1 Like

I’m not sure how anyone has issues understanding why people are frustrated that a clear exploit presented itself, people intentionally participated in the exploit to gain an advantage in this game and once it was fixed nobody was punished and the people got to keep their loot.

What’s to get?

It encourages the mantra which has been passed around for expansions now which is exploit early, exploit often and that’s a horrible thing to normalise.

6 Likes

This is false. People are saying it was a severe exploit that basically allowed you to bypass the normal gearing process and are upset that such people aren’t being held accountable for it. I don’t care if I didn’t notice the exploit myself. I do care however that people who did have raid quality gear without even stepping into a heroic dungeon…

5 Likes