N the next 2 months

Dhggfggcn fdfjhff

7 Likes

No one will play TBCā€¦ thats why it has never taken off on pservers. Blizzard already has their calendar set up for the remanning of the year. They if are behind on cash flow they will re-release clones in the 4th quarter. HC will be in late Aug, not SoM2 will be Nov/Oct. Mark my wordsā€¦ =)

1 Like

yes please blizz! 100% agree.

ppl just say this. there is definitely enough people to have 1-2 servers up and running. the 1 p server alone have 4-5k on them daily. it wouldnt cost them anything to make some ppl happy with putting them out. also i see alot alot alot of people talking about tbc in game and how they would rather play that b/c of better meme specs and qol changes. if anything they should not come out with hc servers. these are 100% going to die. the casuals will keep dying and get tired of starting over. the servers will be low pop within 2-3 months perma.

3 Likes

There wont be a TBC server. The only people that want to play TBC are warriors and rogues for War Glaives. lol

1 Like

thats wrong but ok. there middle of the pack dmg for like 80% of the expo then they get a little better. plus tbc has best tier sets easier to lvl, alot of ppl want joyus journeys and playing tbc feels like u have that.

1 Like

im kiddingā€¦ I would play tbc. I do think there isnt enough people interested to make 2 servers. Maybe 1.

Not sure about a fresh TBC but I believe the upcoming season will be MC through SWP.

1 Like

I think there is enough fanbase for a single TBC server.

I would love to see but no pserver has been able to keep a tbc server up and running long.

1 Like

i love TBC and Iā€™ll play it.

4 Likes

Iā€™d love one TBC server. Iā€™m ready to force my 3 kids to play on it too. Iā€™d get the wife on as well, but she gets motion sickness from WoW.

I dont know. I fear that the meta community will just turn it into a raid logging server and the world would feel dead. I can see it nowā€¦ log into tbc to raid, log into wrath to raid, log into era to raid or retail. I dont get why todayā€™s crowd is so against the MMO part of wow. lol

Molten Core through Sunwell Plateau?

Where are we getting this info from? (Not doubting you just there is no blue post I can find)

what did we do in the world ā€˜back thenā€™ ? we fished the spicy crowdads, did dailies, bought consumables, ninjaā€™d some nethersā€¦ bombed haala once or twenty timesā€¦

Yes this is what I think the new season will be.

This is just my thought on what we will see in the new season, there is nothing official that suggests this. My reasoning is the lack of a tbc era server. I believe they will set the new season server up to be the ā€œeraā€ of tbc server going forward.

Ah ok, I was misreading the intent of ā€˜ā€˜I believe the upcoming seasonā€™ā€™. It could be cool, not sure how Iā€™d feel. TBC is pretty low on my expansion list, but Iā€™d play through the vanilla part again for sure.

Until the re-release of Wrath I thought the same. After completing Ulduar though TBC is my second favorite version behind vanilla. I would also like a chance to play through tbc with all the retail kiddos doing their thing somewhere else ie the p2w wrath servers.

1 Like

Vanilla through TBC in a year? Youā€™ll need joyous journeys on steroids.

1 Like

I enjoy the leveling process. I see others out there too. I think on a TBC Era server you would see a lot of people in the world as the server matures. People get to 70 and raid, as you said and get bored. This would then encourage them to start trying out the other classes and making alts and possibly switching factions to check out the other side. I think many people that would gravitate to an Era server would likely do so to play in the world. Retail is the version that attracts the max-level-experience players, hence the need to keep making expansions.

I think for many players, the reason to play on an Era server is because you fell in love with that experience, whether end game or leveling. For me, it is pretty simple: I want to play Classic as a Blood Elf or Draenei. I love those start lands and those races. Donā€™t get me wrong, I like Humans and Orcs as well. But I want the whole package and those choices.

you guys need to drop the TBC stuff
it was a bad game. people only played it as a waiting room for wrath, which was also a bad game :expressionless: