Dreamsurge Greenwalker Buff - Valdrakken - Annoying

Strange, I’m def still getting tokens, have been even before the dreamsurges, max for a long time now.

I don’t care about a dragonflight rep buff on my character with maxed out dragonflight reps. But it sure was a nice bonus for any alts that don’t have maxed out dragonflight rep, and still need crafting recipes, crafting knowledge, or other rep gated items.

Does the NPC in The Waking Shores no longer exist once you are 70? While I was leveling, I would get the Aiding the Accord quest from a Dragon at Wingrest Embassy.

I hope so, I always forget about them, but I’ll be checking next week when the Dreamsurge moves there.

That would mean still 1 week out of 4 for the Aiding the Accord and rep buff combo, which ain’t nothing.

Downtime is normal tomorrow

Thank goodness.  It was very annoying the other day when I was simply having fun using Zen Flight on my monk when she was suddenly and forcibly ejected, falling to her death and losing her buffs.

…Could we keep the increased run speed, though?  :pleading_face:

Incredible to see that fast of a response!

How about WW buffs yet?

Can you at least make it so the Dreamsurge Learnings buff (+50% XP, +30% rep to DF factions other than Dream Wardens […and Niffen]) continues to take effect inside Valdrakken? There’s a lot of XP and rep that you can miss out on if the buff disappears… :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks hunk :slight_smile: No more random thing on my gnomie, if you could talk to an npc to disable/enable the buff in the whole zone that would be the best case.

Thank you.

Some of these buffs are obnoxious and Valdrakken is already an FPS drag.

keep the drake , forever :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Let the Boulderfist League commence!!!

That… kinda sucks. Right now you get the temporary Dreamsurge buffs without the xp buff in Valdrakken, and that makes Thaldraszus Dreamsurge weeks bad for leveling alts.

I was hoping you’d add the xp buff in the city rather than removing all buffs there ><

I wasn’t paying attention the other day and I was like why am I stealth and everyone was missing lol

It cut down on some visual lag, but I didn’t mind being in a city of ghosts. We death knights are naturally slow! Very dangerous in short proximity!

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I was recently going for all the crafted Drake customizations. It was nice having it right there to buy the mats on the ah vs writing them down and such

Hotfix it out of the game. I have quests I cannot complete in zone because I’m involuntarily stealthed on my Mage

1 Like

Thank you so much!

why is this in the game? I cannot complete my quest because I’m forced to stealth. are you kidding me blizzard???

This totally sucks! I am trying to use my fishing raft to do some fishing and quest and it knocks me off it all the time. I don’t WANT it on so I should be able to turn it off @Blizzard

Mmmnope. Your speed doesn’t change.