Drakthyr "Skyward Ascent" & Dragonriding "Skyward Ascent" same button

So trying to get Skyward Ascent to work when in Dragon Isles and I’m either on my Dragonriding mount or unmounted. Skyward Ascent(dragonriding) works just fine but the only way I can get (Drakthyr racial) Skyward Ascent to work is with the [mod:alt] switch, which I guess isn’t awful but I’d really like to be able to use the same button.

Anyone know how to get that to work? Macro below:

#showtooltip
/cast [vehicle] Skyward Ascent(dragonriding)
/cast [mod:alt] Skyward Ascent

EDIT:
Same to be said for “Surge Forward(dragonriding” v. “Surge Forward” (Drakthyr racial). Skyward Ascent is bound to ‘jump’ so you can ‘jump’ while Dragonriding and that works as the Skyward Ascent but “Surge Forward” seems to be an issue now…

Cheers

1 Like

I’m digging the same issue right now, the problem is that Drakthyr’s “soar” ability was count as mounted, we can’t use condition tag to distinguish the two, and the order somehow matters in this case, e.g:

This only works for racial, but not mount

/use Skyward Ascent(Racial)
/use Skyward Ascent(Dragonriding)

And this macro works for mount, but not racial

/use Skyward Ascent(Dragonriding)
/use Skyward Ascent(Racial)
1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m understanding you correctly, but you can put those abilities on an action bar and keybind them. Go into your Spellbook on the General Tab and click on “Dragonriding”. It will expand all the active and passive abilities you have and you can drag them from there to wherever you want. Hope this helps.