Draka and Durotan in heritage quest

Kinda strange how they not even acknowledge each other, surely they would want to find each other in shadowlands (sl killed the concept of death btw)

Draka is in her maldraxxus gear, does it work like skype call or something, can we do that to everyone

1 Like

It’s like Beetlejuice. You say his name three times and he appears, you know? Usually with theme music and appropriate fanfare.

You put out that feast and your orc grandpa gets Beetlejuiced out of whatever theme-park after-life they’re languishing in. Unfortunately if Saurfang smells the feast, no one else will be permitted to speak to their children or grandchildren.

It is orc law.

1 Like

SL is only partial canon now like draenor imo. The appearance of saurfang is already a possible contradiction with it.

I hate how we are forced to deal with the Saurfang family. Like they are so overrated.

Well, as far as that family being over rated, Broxigar and Thura were ok enough. Brox did cut Sargeras. That family is ok.

Varok was a bit of a fool, but I guess we are supposed to forgive him because he is shell shocked, or something.

I do not think Varok tarnishes the whole family.

1 Like

Saurfang sided with the alliance. I draw the line there.

Firim’s notes from when he was Al’firim says that Souls can go to and fro from Oribos so Draka most certainly visited Durotan quite a few times.

The Souls can reunite with Loved Ones though with so many Family Members keeping track of all of them would take an eternity especially accounting for AUs.

As for the Valkyr’s claims that Family will never fully reunite: Geya’rah will never reunite with her version of Draka as MU Draka takes precedence.

The Timeways are cruel in regards to Family unlike the Shadowlands which is as kind as it can be.

1 Like

Saurfang bet on the alliance, that was the problem.

Should’ve had the horde and alliance team up to throw Sylvanas out sooner instead of fighting for her because of honor-- BfA had the horde at it’s dumbest.

It does now

Which is better than Danuser’s “Muh Echoes” crap he tried to push

Draka was in the middle of sharpening an axe when a Kyrian came to drag her back to reality lmao

I’m taking it as passive confirmation that Draka has a week off where she can go to Orcland on a regular basis

1 Like

the real question is can the azeroth courts use the shadowlands to solve murders. can they just call up a kyrian and be like “yo can you find that guy that got murdered”

2 Likes

Only if you are a Nation that has Shaman or Necromancy.

1 Like

Aren’t there questlines where this has happened before, where we avenge a ghost’s death?

2 Likes

man that has to suck. imagine getting away with murder with a intricate plan and then they summon a dead guy.

2 Likes

the cycle of life and death was flawed and the jailer was actually right to remake reality. SL afterlife is the worst and the souls still suffer in the maw. that is if shadowlands was canon which I dont accept because it was bad.