Dragonwrath toy

Can we please get a dragonwrath toy for those of us who have unlocked the legendary? Kind of figured with legendary transmog we would get the dragon form that we worked our butts off for back in the day. I mean I like a pretty glowy stick as much as the next guy but it isn’t much of legendary with gimped affects . I mean druid artifacts still change there form :confused:

8 Likes

I still use the Tarecgosa flight form all the time. Sure, it takes three clicks as opposed to one click like other mounts, but still totally doable.

Equip -> Dragon form -> Re-equip normal gear.

2 Likes

Yeah, I put the staff in my bags, then my equipped weapon and Dragonwrath on my bars so I can swap. Annoying? Sure. But I love it too much.

I vote for a toy, as well!

1 Like

While I’ve sent in suggestions for this several times now, it really is just two clicks of a mount macro:

#showtooltip Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
/equip [nomounted] Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
/use [nomounted] 16
/equip [nomounted] Corrupted Gladiator's Staff
/dismount [mounted]

The first click equips the staff, the second one starts mounting and re-equips my regular weapon. A third click would dismount me when needed.

one key point of the transmog system was getting rid of the bag space issue :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you should save some silver to get bigger bags!
Woman always say that i have a small bag so i understand your issues pretty well!

o_O’

Agreed, it’s about time Tarecgosa gets some love for its perks.

1 Like

I generally don’t keep stuff in my bags for three years that is how you get funky smells

O.o

o.O

o.o

You know, there is an ingame suggestion box :slight_smile:

I’ve done this! :smiley:

Thanks for posting about it, though! I think everyone shout submit this suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face:

I always tell people about the suggestion box and tell them to submit my idea’s :smiley: If they agree of course. As an old instance farmer I really want a toy, a mask, that makes mobs think you are level 1 so you have a large aggro radius. I’ve been referring to the idea as the [Mask of Hazzikostas] but that name probably won’t make it to live :rofl:

1 Like

I have a macro set up on my warlock for this exact purpose, but it would be great if they’d just give us a toy that added a spell for Tarecgosa’s dragonform in our spellbook.

2 Likes

LOL!!! That’s hilarious! :rofl: