Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa Quest Bugged

Kalecgos isn’t visible in Nordrassil for turning in “Actionable Intellingence” quest. The quest sent me to meet Kelecgos to continue the questline for the Dragonwrath legendary staff. I went to a different zone to change the timeline thinking that is why kelecgos isn’t there,but upon returning back he still isn’t there. Although his yellow question mark icon symbol is there on the mini map, but he isn’t actually there to interact with to continue the quest. Also on last note I disabled all addons and relogged and that still didn’t resolve the issue… possible programming issue since you have Kelecgos doing the cloak crucible of flame questline in chamber of heart??? Anyway i’d like to continue doing the Legendary staff quest… Can you please look into this?

Once you’ve unlocked essences, Nordrassil is phased until you’ve completed the chain starting with “A Fresh Trauma” I ran into a similar issue doing the Druid order hall campaign, and had to complete the Magni quests for the druid ones to appear.