Dragonlands questing damage sucks

I’ve returned to retail after not seriously playing since WoD. I’ve leveled a priest (as shadow) to 70 and now am leveling a druid (i keep switching between all the specs because the dps sucks on all of them) through Dragon Isles. I feel like even with optimum rotation and CD’s killing a simple random quest mob is a chore and takes too long because my dps is too low and I take too much damage. My gear could be better but still, this is ridiculous

I know this is a few days late, but when I leveled my druid in DF, I went with guardian. It does take a bit to kill mobs sometimes, but I was able to gather quite a few at a time and aoe them down while staying alive.

I don’t really like the way boomy plays and feral is too squishy for me with the lack of dps imo, which is why I settled on guardian.

1 Like

I’ll try that then, guardian is the only spec I haven’t tried because I assumed the dps would be too low. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

If you want a detailed explanation of what talents and the rotation, you can find that here:

1 Like